Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

TTedda4.jpegTTedda3.jpegTTedda2.jpegTTedda1.jpeg

I have completed my 7th Annual New Years teddy.  Edda is available on Ebay with a 1 day auction, ending on Jan 2.  She is very different for me, as she is more traditional than I usually design.  I decided to try my hand at a traditional teddy after spending a lot of time making gifts from vintage sheet music.  Edda's hat is made from sheet music to Auld Lang Syne from the 1930's.  She was a lot of fun to make and I definitely plan to do more bears in this style in 2011. 

Happy New Year to you all!

Alison
http://www.teddybearmohair.com

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

i love sulky faces!! i always want to make them laugh!!! he recall me antic hermann bears!  :bday:  :cake:  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

She's lovely, I do like her face

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Saw this bear from your mail out and oh my gosh.... absolutely love! So adorable.
Can't wait to see some more classic bears this year.

Richard
x

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

stunning he is amazing hugs sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh he is wonderful Alison, love him  bear_wub

Pauline

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks everyone!  I have to admit that I was worried that no one would like my more traditional design but got many positive comments.  I really enjoyed making this bear and will definitely be making more designs along this line.  Edda will be going to live in Florida with her new bear mom soon!

Hugs,
Alison

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Alison, I just love her.  She looks like a little baby bear.  It is fun to mix things up. 

Joanne

Board footer