Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

teddynet.jpgI took a fall before Christmas and damaged my back bear_ermm  so havent been able to get around untill now
helping my daughter do her paper round of all things !
I jarred my back when I missed a step and trapped a nerve !
anyhow ...glad to be back and creating ...Hugglets in a few weeks

bear_wub because of the lovely acrylic fabrics  I have I began to wonder if I could needlefelt onto it
so before Christmas I began to have a play

I am so pleased to say yes you can - the fur was a pain to sew , but looked great

I LOVE  bear_wub  the results , I did stuff the head , hands and feet with fleece so the wool would bond

I have put some pictures in the showcase of Rainbow, Blondie and Kabuki

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How fantastic!  Incredable creations!  And such cute little faces!  What a wonderful addition to our board.  I am so glad you joined.
I say this because I don't think I have spoke with you before and I can tell that with 64 posts under your belt you must be fairly new.  I have to go to the forum to see what you posted!

thank you tinybear

too too cute and great to know that it works so well!

dilu
`

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

thanks both of you
no havent posted to much , But I hope to do more this year
I have a golly head cut out at the momment , well a base for one in black long fur ...I figured if I could use it as a bear , I could make a Golly

and a rather strange Anime Dolly/Sprite Gobling thingy - I will see where that one leads me

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AWESOME creations!!!!  Love the colors!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Wow Carrie, those are lovely!! Can`t wait to see them in the real fur at Hugglets. Thanks for sharing!!

Berta

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

bear_wub
thank you everyone  bear_wub

I am  hopeing to do a couple of miniatures for Hugglets too  Berta
, by the way Berta , I love the little bear in your Avatar , he so made me smile

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh my gosh, those are soo amazing! I love the colors and the style of the faces.
I could just go on and on.
Nice to see you posting.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Glad you are back Carrie. They do felt rather good. Love your new collection.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What great creations ....love them .. hope your back is on the mend, it a painful thing to have ......

Board footer