Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lulubears Posts: 280

I met a lady at the Houston Quilt Show over the weekend who has collected bear themed tins for years and now want to pass them on to someone else.  She was asking about the possibility of them maybe going to a museum or some other place that might be interested in them.  I wasn't sure where to direct her, but did tell her I would see if I could find out.  Does anyone know of any doll/bear museums that might be interested in this type of donation?  There are a LOT of them - over 400.  If anyone knows of a place that might be interested in them, would you mind sharing the info?  Thanks - Luann

mocha Upstate NY
Website

Hi Luann, I am always on the internet in search of others who collect teddy bear tins & I came across your post today.  I have a collection of about 175 bear themed tins that I have been collecting over the years - it started with my first tin that I received when I was 16 years old & I am now 41. I am constantly searching for bear tins & I would be very interested in the teddy tins.  Please contact me with any more info.
Thanks, Paula

mocha Upstate NY
Website

Hi Luann ~ Just wondering if you ever heard back from the lady about the teddy tins?  bear_happy

Board footer