Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
ThReAdTeDs - Traditional, crochet, fiber, patterns, supplies by Berta Hesen-Minten

Needle Arts Needle Arts by Valerie
Advance IN

I have tried many times to upload a photo to post a listing. I dont seem to have the right instruction, although i follow the steps as its given. I size photo as asked, i just dont know what else to do, is there another way, from a tablet or cell phone. I have tried to upload off hard drive on laptop and that  doesnt seem to work, even with the URL being my website. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

According to your image directory on TT server, you successfully uploaded photos today. Did you get a URL in the "What is the URL?" field after uploading? When you click on the OK button, do you get the img tag in the post? Are you uploading from a tablet/cell phone or desktop?

If the photo is hosted on your server, then you can use the img tag as follows:

[img]http://www.needleartsbyvalerie.com/publishImages/index~~element51.JPG[/img]
Advance IN

Thank you for the reply, I'm using a laptop, I am not understanding the uploading system. I keep expecting to see the picture before i click ok button. I did get a url in the field, not relizing it did upload at that point, and never got to the ok  button, never getting past the url part. I will try this again, Thank you again

Advance IN

Well I see what the problem was, thank you again

Board footer