Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Just on another board...not a teddy bear one...and they have a Thank You button...similar to the 'like' button. I think it's a great way to say thanks for help and advice. They appear as smileys on the posts and it says
' 2' thank yous' received for this post' .....depending on how many are received of course.....
Might be good for the posts where people offer help and advice etc.
Just a thought........

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks for the suggestion. Will this be an addition to the Like feature with usernames listed? I assume a user can like and thank a posting.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

That all makes sense, Quy, and good idea, Jenny! If it's not difficult to implement, it would be a good addition to the site, I think.

Becky

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It's just that I am a member of a site where when a person helps a member they can 'thank' them by clicking a button at the bottom of the post. Then it says ' this post has received 2 thank you's'...for example. It is well used and works very well. It's different from 'like' as it is a way to thank people ....
Just think it's a way of people recognising help when it's given ....

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Got it. I plan to upgrade TT by the end of the month so I will be sure to add this feature. Thanks again. bear_thumb

Board footer