Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Years ago I purchased a pair of Henckels Mustache 4" scissors 43540-100 for trimming the faces on my real fur bears.  They have one blade that is serrated so that the fur does not slide off the blade while you are trimming.  Well, I am now trying to find another pair and can not find them with the serrated blade.  I was hoping some of you who deal in real fur could tell me what you use and where you get them.  I am not sure if my Henckels have been discontinued or if they are only being sold in Germany now, but it looks like I need to find a new pair of scissors for my fur bears.  I have written to the company in Germany but at this point have not heard back.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Donna

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Hi Donna. I just did a google search and these came up http://cgi.ebay.com/lot-ZWILLING-J-A-HE … dZViewItem. Don't know if they are the correct ones?

Burbank, CA

Hi Gemma,
Those are the right ones and I have been watching them.  My problem is that I need a source for them on a regular basis and several to be purchased at a time.  I will be teaching a class with a group of ladies that will be using their own furs to make bears.  My one pair of serrated scissors won't work very well for the class.  I am planning to buy at least 20 when I find something comparable with my little Henckels.
Thanks for helping!
Donna

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

hasami.jpgHi Donna,
I bought my Henckels scissors(L) at the store call "Santa Cruse Bears".(in Japan) 
Sorry that I'm not sure if this is "Mustache 4" or not
but If you like to contact them, e-mail address is here.→pleasure@kta.att.ne.jp
They speak English o.k but if you want me
to ask , just let me know.   

Good luck.  bear_flower
hugs
Marie

Burbank, CA

Thank you Marie,
I will get in touch with them and if I need your help I will let you know.  The ones I need are the ones with the black screw, they have the serrated edge.  The ones with the red dot do not have the serrated blade.  You may have saved me a lot of searching.
Bear Hugs,
Donna

Board footer