Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello- I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading any vintage doll or baby clothing that you are not going to use for mohair? I have several 1/4 and 1/3 yd pieces that I am no longer using (actually I have lots-but don't tell bear_grin !!!)I love to dress my bears in antique clothing.I know there are wonderful markets in the US that sell these items but I don't get to the US very often.If you are interested please pm me and let me know what kind of mohair you are looking for and if you have something to trade.I was so sorry to have missed Jodi's raffle but it gave me the idea that maybe other TT's hade items of clothing that they are not using.Sincerely Jane D.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I would be willing to trade.  There are some antique places down the street from where I live that  I could check for you.

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

lederhosenB.JPGlederhosenF.JPG
I have a small pair of lederhosen  to trade.  Good condition.
Donna Armstrong

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hi Donna-Thanks for replying but I'm sorry that I neglected to mention that I only make larger girl bears. I have a husband,4 sons and a male puppy. I guess I so long for female companionship around my house!!!LOL! Thank you though! Sincerely Jane D.

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Perhaps someone ELSE is interested ?
D.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I cud be interested in lederhosen. What would you like to trade for?

Marion

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

mohair ?  hummmmmmmmmm, whatyagot ?
Donna

Board footer