Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I just have to say that I got my cards from Julie and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am amazed at the quality and they are so well done and put together that if someone goes into a store and picks one of her cards up, they will buy it!!!
Great job Julie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:hug:
Jodi

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I think you forgot something Jodi??? the sample shots!! bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful...and I'm excited to see them. When you gonna post them? Huh?

I can't post them, my scanner is not working bear_sad , isn't it funny I  hardly ever use that stupid thing and the one time I want to use it,  it will not work bear_angry  I will take a picture of them and post that.  They are so nice I was amazed.
:hug:
Jodi

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Thanks Jodi!  I'm so thrilled that you like your cards.  I am very pleased with the quality in the cards myself.  And I'm pretty picky!!! 

I am going to be talking to stores in September to see if they would like to carry any of the cards from BEARS... Strike-A-Paw (photographed by myself and you).  If anyone knows of some good teddy bear shops that might be interested in carring the greeting cards please let me know.  I would like to get them on as many continents as possible - this means better advertising for you and the bears.

Big Hug,

Julie

WA

They are so nice I was amazed.

I dont think she really meant that Julie.  I'm sure she thought they would be really really nice at all times, didnt you Jodi? :crackup:  :crackup:

Stop talking about it and take the pics already!! :dance:  bear_grin

bear_wacko OK I am a goof ball with how that sounded.  Julie I hope you forgive me

I am so pleased with these that I honestly can't say enough good things about them. They are just so professional and well done that Julie you should be very proud of what you are doing  Bravo to you!!!!!! :clap:

Hugs
Jodi

notecards.jpg

Here they are, the picture doesn't do the actual quality of the card justice. I would recommend anyone who is wanting to have a way to promote themselves this would be the way to do it.  Maybe Julie would be willing to have artists takes their cards to local card shops to try to get them placed, Julie do you care if I take your business card you included in my note cards to a local store to see if they may want to carry your product?

Hugs
Jodi

WA

They are superb Jodi and Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:

I love how she put the artist bio on the back of the card, that is such a wonderful thing to do for an artist.
I was jumping up and down when I opened these. :dance:

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Hello Jodi - thanks again for the wonderful comments!!  And I did understand what you meant - not to worry.   bear_whistle  bear_whistle

I would be thrilled if you would take them to shops in your area to see if they would like to carry any of the cards from BEARS... Strike-A-Paw.  The more help the better at trying to get the cards out there.  I plan on hitting the shops here in Calgary starting in September, after the summer break, and sending info to other stores around the globe, but I do not know all the shops.  One person can only do so much so any help would be muchly appreciated.  I'd really like to see these cards take off as it would greatly help advertise Artist Teddy Bears.

Hugs,

Julie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

They are very nice !! I like mine also !!! Go visit my blog and see mine !!! :dance:

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Wow, those are great!   bear_thumb

Board footer