Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

TY TY TY TO TB&F AND MINDY! I'm highly honored to've been chosen to present a little something different on Needle Felting.

And rather than a teddy-style bear, Mindy agreed to a pictorial presentation of some of my techniques for designing and creating a Polar Bear 'Bust', to appeal to those looking for a more advanced level in this skill.

She allowed me to present my own images to demo the step-by-step process; hopefully it will give ppl wondering about this craft an appreciation for what goes into building good solid realistic miniature Fiber Art forms.
The Pin is under 3" tall, actually quite large-scale for my work.
Thanks to everyone at Teddy Bear & Friends!

TBFPP1.jpg TBFPP2.jpg

TBFPP3.jpg TBFPP4.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I saw this, it's an incredible spread, and your work is wonderful, Bobbie.  Yay, you!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

This is wonderful!! I know I've told you Bobbie I learned felting from one of your kits. You explain everything beautifully!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Looks terrific Bobbie.  I can't wait to see it when my issue arrives.  Our issues here in Australia are about 2 months behind, and so I shall have to be very patient.  I think a little man in a rowing boat brings them over from the States - very slowly!!!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I saw that!!! Great job!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

All that talent in those two Hands.  Thank you Bobbie for being an Artist who shares the
'secrets' that took years to learn. Your work is exquisite.
Donna A.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Bobbie,

It was a real treat to see your spread.  Bravo~!  classy stuff and from a resident expert!  thank you for all the work you put into it.

:clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

oh wonderful!!! Well done Bobbie!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  that must have been a lot of work to put together too with all the step by step photos.  can't wait for my issue!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Oh wow, what an impressive article!  Congratulations!! bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's so great! Now lots more people can learn your perfected style of feltling! Some the industry needs.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

OOOOOoo Can't wait to see it Bobby, looks great  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Bobbie, your work is fabulous.  :dance:  :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations Bobbie!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
How great that Mindy put your wonderful techniques in TB&F. I have got to find a copy!!!

Hugs &

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I was really excited to see it !! I have supplies ...just haven't tried it yet. When I can settle down I will try, kinda pre occupied with the divorce thing !!

suburban Chicago

Thx One & All - your comments are very much appreciated.

But Jodi, think what THERAPY this could be - like creating a voodoo item...all aggressions worked out......

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

You know you may have something there !! Maybe I

WILL

get it out !!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jodi Falk wrote:

WILL

get it out !!!

HA! bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Bobbie it looks wonderful.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the magazine or maybe someone could scan Bobbie's article for me and email it to me. My daughter has fallen in love with the pin and wants me to make one for her.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

sarahjane Brisbane

Congratulations Bobbie it looks wonderful....Waiting very patiently (along with all the other australians) for a copy!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas
Jodi Falk wrote:

WILL

get it out !!!

Jodi, what did I tell you??...and there is no one better in the world of needle felting to learn from than Bobbie...she is definitely the "goddess of needle felting" in my book. She has helped me thru so many things in my learning process!!!!

Hugs &

suburban Chicago

Helped you? Well if I did it was by osmosis, learning by experimenting on your own. I've seen your skills increase just like all of us that stay with it.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
rkr4cds wrote:

But Jodi, think what THERAPY this could be - like creating a voodoo item...all aggressions worked out......

Yes, but watch your fingers when you get aggressive!!! Those needles are SHARP!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

BRAVO :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am afraid of the needles !!! But you know my spirit just doesn't feel creative. But I am sure some day the time will be right again. Keep an eye out for me.

Pages:

Board footer