Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

PatsyHugs.jpg

I'm sending these special hugs to Patsy as she really needs them right now. I will not say why but if you have hugs, love and prayers to spare then send them Patsy's way, please.

Hugs Jane. 
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Patsy sending  :hug:  your way and lifting a prayer for safety for you. Hang in there !! Lots of us are going through things here at TT and notice I say going through !! There is the coming out part that we will all go through too. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL !!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  times 1,000,000,000

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Patsy, know that we are thinking of you and wishing you well during your troubled times.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Patsy, wishing you all the best, no matter what you´re going through! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
And lots of hugs for Jane as well, as she´s such a lovely lady! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

So sorry your hurting right now, I pray that you may receive the strenght to cope and deal with things one day at a time
I hope this situation will get better for you soon. I know that it is hard to keep your head up. Sometimes you feel like you will be crushed by all that is going on. Keep going Patsy.

Big Bear Huggs,

Donna A.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Patsy, hugest hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  xx sarah

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Patsy - I hope everything is OK with you and your family  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Is this "our" Patsy?  bear_sad  Huge hugs your way, special lady; I'm thinking of you!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

sending you a big hug from South Africa
Lynette

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:

Board footer