Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Hello all I am sorry for this being so late, due to some sad events in my life and the lack of support from the Susan G people I really lost steam on wanting to do this, but it is such an important part of women's health and so many of us have been touched in some way by breast cancer, I do not want this not to be done. So here is what I purpose:

During the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, those that can register with ebay thru their charity option at the following link do so:

http://pages.ebay.com/givingworks/index … trksid=m37

Those that can not register with them, please make a bear and donate the money made, to the Breast Cancer Charity in your local area.

For those that can register and would like to be involved, please follow the chart below:
I used the first letter of the last name, (example:  mine being Moisan I will be listing Oct 14th thru the 21st)
This chart is not made in stone but it should help spread out the bears, if you can't list during the week on the chart and would rather do a different time , that is more than fine.
You can title your auction with "Bear Hugs for Hope" so to help tie all our bears together.
If you do not have time to make a new bear , maybe you have one that is sitting around that you may be willing to part with.

Sept 30th -October 7th  : A, F, K, P, U, Z
October 7th-October 14th :   B, G, L, Q, V
October 14th - October 21st : C, H, M, R, W
October 21st - October 28th : D, I, N, S, X
October28th - November 4th: E, J, O, T, Y

Please call your local paper to tell them what you are doing , they love human interest type stories, the one thing I want mentioned is to remind all women and even men, to get checked.  Who knows, we could maybe save a life with this campaign, I can not imagine something more wonderful.

Thanks
Jodi

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

i must admit that i wasnt sure if this was still on ...so i havnt made my bear yet bear_whistle  - time to get cracking

drat.....i just looked at the link you posted and you have to sign up to mission fish - which requires a credit card number and so far no banks been crazy enough to give me one bear_tongue
hmmm...thinking caps on

Board footer