For artists and collectors sponsored by Intercal...your mohair supplier and Johnna's Mohair Store
1. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
2. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
3. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
4. Procrastinate now!
5. I have a degree in liberal arts; do you want fries with that?
6. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
7. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
8. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
9. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
10. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
11. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
12. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
13. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
14. I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
Great food for thought. Thanks
My personal favorite and one I subscribe to often: #14!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Warmest, just taking a two minute break, bear hugs, :hug: