Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

kitty-colorpapercloseupweb.jpgkittysitonpalegreeninweb.jpgThis is as far as I am able to go with Kitty.  I havent enough skill yet to finish her off. I would like to do alot more to her. She is also the very first female bear that I have designed. I love this needle felting , it allows me to make cute wee sweeties. Kitty has needle felted feet paws muzzle and eyelids. Her nose is glass. She also has an armature spine, like my other bears. She is the same pattern as bluebell but with a few miner alterations.
I tell ya there isnt anything like a photo to tell you where the mistakes are. They become glaringly obvious. bear_laugh          Matilda :doh:

I took some more pics of Kitty Want do you all think of this one. With the fancypaper background.?
I dont think I'll do another black and white bear. Too hard to photograph. :doh:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub She's darling, Matilda (love the yarn & stuff wrap!) How big (small) is she?

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Matilda, I think you are very hard on yourself.  You kitty is absolutley darling!  I think you have a very handle on needle felting.  You also have a verey creative eye and ar a very good photographer. :clap: :clap: :clap: bear_innocent bear_thumb :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Now that has the AWWWWWWWW factor....cute cute cute...

You are all in on it aren't you...the whole "get Shantell to try needlefelting"...I know there is a conspiracy out there.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Definitely cute and amazing, Matilda!!  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great work Matilda, you are too hard on yourself, thanks for sharing the pics of Kitty with us  :clap:

Deb Upstate New York

She's cute Matilda.  I keep looking, but I don't see any glaringly obvious mistakes.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

S*H*A*N*T*E*L.*L......come.... to.... needle .....felting..... bear_grin bear_innocent bear_innocent bear_innocent :pray: :pray:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Matilda-  SHAME ON YOU-

You silly darlinkins!

Kitty is wonderful and if you keep criticizing her she is going to grow up with a complex and need to spend the winter hibernating on some dumb psychoanalysts couch!

She is absolutely Adorable!  I am green with envy but absolutely tickled PINK with pleasure over your accomplishments!  You have great style-

:hug: and tickles

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW - I need to take that class!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Judi, could you send one of those messages my husband's way? I'd love to take your class  bear_wub  :pray: bear_wub

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Eileen,

If you have never taken an e-beaz U class you're missing out.  The instructors give you tons and tons of pictures, and a picture is worth thousands of words! 

And I can tell you what Judi wont, she explains everything so clearly- you will be  :doh: your head and wondering what took you so long!?

I am hoping to take the grizzly class soon- I have some real fur that screams it wants to be a grizzly...

Now the last thing you need to know, Nancy Tillberg is a fantastic lady, she is so talanted- a nd her knowledge base is humongous- she made Judi's web site that my honey still thinks is the best bear site he has ever seen-( it is truly beautiful and elegant) and wonders why I don't do something like that....hmmmmm......maybe it was the 18 month course Nancy took to learn all the wonderful computerspeak she had to.  She is very patient if you have problems with getting into your forum or whatever.....I know, if anyone could have driven her crazy, it was me in the last class I took.

The other neat thing is that you can download all the pictures and instructions and have the class material to refer to forever!  Now that's really neat, because sometimes you can't really learn when the class is going on but with the instructions you have everything you need.  That's why I do the pictures in color-  cuz I know I will be going over the info later.

I hope you give the site a perusal!

http://www.northcountryteddybears.com/

:hug: Dilu

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Thanks, Dilu!

I'm taking the Business of Bears course (waaay behind), because the idea of selling, keeping records, advertising, etc.  is something I have trouble getting my head around. It's great . . . exactly what I needed.

Alas, I've never taken one of the bearmaking courses--gotta do that soon. That Grizzly is calling to me too . . .

However, the tutoring is picking up again, so I'm looking at those courses again  :dance:

Eileen

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Matilda, What a "Rippa" ( Good old Aussie slang) haa haa

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Rikki,

Matilda, What a "Rippa" ( Good old Aussie slang) haa haa

What's  "rippa"....there is no end to what we canlearn here bear_laugh

WA

Kitty-looks-sadincartoonweb.jpgFirstly Thankyou for your wonderful praise. It means so much to me. Yes I am hugely critical of myself. I do my best and then expect to do better.  :doh:Shame on me.

Congratulations to those that have worked towards wonderful stuff happening to them. :clap: AND many happy returns to all the birthday people. :cake:

Judi, 'rippa' means....'you beaudy' or 'wadda cracka' or in simple speak......'I dis dun real good' bear_grin
bear_grin bear_grin

Sorry I havent been around, Ive been bear making. Have an amazing amount of ideas just bursting to get out out. Have taken a few more pics of Kitty. I accidently put her in a 'Judi pose' and she looks an absolute 'rippa'
The white socks on her are really hard to photograph.     Spot yas :hug:Matilda

Almost forgot....Kitty stands at 7.5inches Doesnt kitty look so sad in 'Judi pose'

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Matilda, that is so funny, 'Judi pose'... bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  I am honored beyond words to have a pose named after me bear_grin bear_grin :hug: :angel:

Your kitty looks really awesome!  Did you play with your photo in yor editing program?  Looks really artsy.

WA

:dance: :dance: :dance: YEP!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Board footer