Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

I've been reading all the past threads about changing a business name, the ups and downs. I've been thinking about it for a very long time. I never really liked my name and thought, well, change it. So I did. I'll still own the nimbleknot domain for another year, but I have officially changed my name to "Cupcake Bears" and it appears that way on my blog.  I am still going sifting through everything and making the change slowly.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to TT, Cupcake Bears!!!   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Really cute name!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I like it, Jennifer; I think it really suits your look and branding.  Nimbleknot is a darling name for sure but it doesn't associate readily with "bears" or "cupcakes" so I think in terms of simply getting people to snap-to and recognize what you make, you've made a terrific move!

Are you going to keep your name here at TT?  Quy can change that for you if you want.

Whee!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Love it! Catchy and brings to mind YOUR BEARS specifically.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb I think it gives you a more solid identity. Though I thought Nimbleknot was very clever.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

I love them both....but, Cupcake Bears really does suit them bear_wub 

Hugs,
                            JeannieB bear_original

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Thanks all! It just made sense, everybody inquiring about my bears always referred to them as "those cupcake bears." It was just something that came about by accident and it stuck.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

adorable and a really good change!!!  Very Good idea, yours!

So Welcome Cupcake Bears!

Were might glad to have you here! bear_grin

dilu

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I love your new name - just delicious!!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh yeah, I like it ! !

Board footer