Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

Well I finally joined this great teddybear forum. I was looking for such one, so I googled and found this one. I have been reading on here for a while now, and now is the time that I really become a member.
I am amazed about the talent  :clap: Gosh what a talent!!!

I am Thea from the Netherlands and new in making teddybears. I do design and sell doll clothes for reborn dolls for a while now. I have since last year my own website up & running. But since spring this year, the teddybear virus really got me.

In March this year I had a two day class at Marjolein Vos from Mickbears. She is a great teacher and her classes are great. A few months later I made my first bear which I called Mr. S.T.R.A.W. Beary. He is living at my mum right now. She loved him so much when she saw him, so I deceided to give him to her.

A couple of weeks ago I made my own teddybear pattern which wasn't easy. The head was too big...lol... bear_ermm  bear_tongue I start all over again and now it is good. My first teddy is ready right now, but I haven't taken pictures yet.

I am very lucky that I live close to the German border. The great shows they have are not so far away from me. In April I attended Teddybär Total in Rheda-Wiedenbrück and last weekend I was at Euro Teddy in Essen. Both shows are great!!
Wiesbaden will be the next one. That is most far away so we must stay over for a couple of night........well who cares....... :dance:

Hugs,
Thea

Here are some pictures of Lizzy, the first bear that I made during my class:
TB-001-Lissy-12-sm.jpg

TB-001-Lissy-08-1.jpg

TB-001-Lissy-05-sm.jpg

TB-001-Lissy-03-sm.jpg

TB-001-Lissy-02-sm.jpg

And here some of Mr. S.T.R.A.W. Beary & Co
TB-002-08-sm.jpg

TB-002-06-sm.jpg

TB-002-05-sm.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Thea . . . your bearmaking skills are already terrific!!  I love Strawberry and Lizzie - you have done a fine job with them and we're glad to have you join our group.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome Thea and glad that you have joined TT.

Your bears Lizzie and Strawberry and Co. are so sweet.

I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Thea, welcome to the group. I love the bears that you have already made, so it looks like you are well on your way to being great at this wonderful way of life. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing the pictures of your lovely bears.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Hi Thea,
    Welcome!  Your bears and their clothes are lovely! Beautiful work....great pictures, too!! :photo:  Look forward to seeing what you create next.....seeing that you also have the bear virus!

Hugs,
      JeannieB bear_original

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Hello Thea
I am also new to the site as of this week.  It is WONDERFUL !  I just wanted to say hello from Oregon, USA.  The pics of the bears you have made are wonderful.

Take care,  Lee Ann (2catkiss)

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Thea, your work is so professional!!!

I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations
bear_flower
Kathy

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to Teddy Talk Thea  bear_flower   I'm glad you found us here, you will have a great time.  Your bears are wonderful!  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Thea,  Welcome.  Your bears are both beautiful.  Mr Strawberry is wearing the most adorable outfit.  Looking forward to seeing your new bear
Joanne

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

Thank you all for your nice comments and replies. I appreciate it very much!!   bear_thumb  bear_wub

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

Hello Thea,  it looks as if you found the right place.  Beautiful work, love the strawberry theme.  I think you are very lucky to be able to go to the shows especially the upcoming one in Wiesbaden.   bear_rolleyes Do you subscribe to any publications?

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Welcome to TT! you will love it here!

Board footer