Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

IMG_2124_edited-small.jpgsmall.jpgWhy, oh why do people bid and not plan to pay?    Poor little Benson, he has brought his mom with him this time.  They will be listed tomorrow evening, Sunday.  Both are made  of English mohair,  felted  muzzles, lids, and noses, noses are then waxed.  Detailed leather pawpads. Benson's mom Maricopa has a double jointed neck.  Benson 7-1/2", Maricopa is 13"

Better luck this time
Joanne

I am glad to say that Benson and Maricopa have been adopted by a very nice collector in the UK,  I am so glad they are going together.  Actually more than one collector contacted me directly about them.  Just goes to show what a wonderful showcase Teddy Talk is for the bears, AND IT'S FREE!!
Thank you everyone for your kind words, they are much appreciated.
Joanne

a happy ending...

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

how adorable! bear_laugh

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Joanne,

Good luck this time! bear_thumb
They are both wonderful bears, you won't have any problem re-homing these two bears. bear_grin  bear_grin

love kayx. bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

They are just GORGEOUS.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  They will do well!!!  I just know it.
:hug: Denise

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

These are TWO beautiful bears! Someone really missed out. Hang in there, the right owner will appear!

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Yes! Someone did miss out.  I'm not sure what people's problems are!
They are both gorgeous!  Glad Benson has his mom there to keep him company!

:hug:
~Robert

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  what a stunning pair!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Joanne, you do such great work, I just love your bears.  I look forward to each of your bears to see what city in Arizona you are using for a name this time. I hope when the pair sell this time that you get paid and on time.

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

What an adorable pair of bears! They are just fantastic!  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Joanne,
     I don't understand that mentality either!  This pair is wonderful - fingers crossed that they can find a new home together!

hugs,

Brenda

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Joanne,
All things happen for a reason.  I think you got stiffed on eBay so this set could appear.  I am really amazed by your work.  You have a knack for making a realistic yet teddy-like bear.  It's the perfect combination of real and huggable.  I think these bears have the sweetest faces and were meant to be sold as a set, never to be separated!

Hugs,
Alison

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Joanne they are gorgeous I know what you mean my cats are relisted I was stuffed too! good luck thie time hugs sue bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What an awesome pair!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I hope you get an even better price with the two together!   bear_thumb

mjbears mjbears
northants

this pair are fab love the expressions on their faces  good luck with them melissax

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

Hello Joanne,

They are so beautiful,I wish you good luck on ebay this time. :redface:
That's wy I alway's write in my auctions "Serious bidders only",maybe it helps .......

Bear Hugs
Mireille

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

theyre just adorable, love their faces xx

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Joanne, just fabulous bears with such brilliant characters  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer