Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LAMB_03-1.JPGLAMB_02-1.JPGLAMB_01-1.JPGHiya!

I wanted to share this little lamb with you.,  She has a needle felted face, inner ears, and hooves.  She also has jointed legs and loc-line armature.

I also added a wire in her tail so it can be posed too. bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I REALLY WANT THIS LAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea as well to put an armature in her. I bet she feels soooo cool!!

Heather

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Little Lambkins is reeeeaaallly popular around here . . . and no wonder - she/he is outstanding!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think it's because this lamb is SMILING, Sue Ann.  What a cutie!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: I can't get enough of this lambie, Judi  :dance:

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...I think I'll be giving birth to more lambs.....

Thank you guys! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi wrote:

OUCH! bear_happy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Shelli wrote:
Judi wrote:

OUCH! ;)

Ha Ha - I think you will have a big demand for sheepies!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...if they are anything like cows, Shelli, they come out hooves first....eeeeewwwwweeeee(pun intended!)

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

OUCH Judi!!! What a mental image I got!!!    c020.gif
Please give birth to more, pleeeeeeeeease!!!!! I neeeeeed one!!

Heather

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL you gals are so cute!  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes she does remind me of lambchop and since I'm named after Shari Lewis(LambChop's friend) I think I should also have a lamb.I have also followed and commented on this beautiful lamb on at least two other posts.Please email me privately Judi and let me know how much to purchase a lamb so I can start saving up and have one by after Christmas at the latest.Judi,I'm seeing a cow and donkey for a manger scence(hint hint).

Dilu Posts: 8,574

NONONO!!!!  I want the lambikins- I want to make Little Bo Peep to go with her....oh Judy she is adorable- she is perfect, I love her little smile.....maybe Mary Had A Little Lamb?  Oh what dear....what size is She?

I love Shari's idea of a manger scene too, but some how a Golly baby Jesus feels sacrilegious  ......I don't think I could do that........

Shari what would you do for the people?

She is an absolutely adorable little lamb....Very very very impressive Miss Judi.....I am, (as usual) sitting here with my mouth open drooling....

Gosh it is fun hanging out with all you real artists!  Thanks for letting me play with you!  :love:

:P

PS what size is she?

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Dilu,I would make my people either soft sculpture or a combination of soft sculpture and polymer clay.The faces would be either sculpted in fabric with a needle or made of polymer clay and the body and cloths would be soft sculpture.It's one of my other passions but I just don't have time but would definetly make time for this particular project.

Oh please,please Judi,I can't stop thinking about my incredible manger scence.I love to do angels to so..... hey,the people could be bears....is that sacreligous???

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Shari

I think little bearykin people would be so cute, and no that isn't sacriligious, at least in my mind as like goofy gollies.

Bears can be sweet and tender and have good hearts, we all know that gollies are up to no good most of the time, but they have good hearts, but they are so goofy.....I mean have you ever seen a tender faced golly?  Really?

Please post some of your soft sculture work....I would love to see....

bear_tongue

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Send the lamb to me and I'll divide it equally...you can all have a leg 'o' lambie each! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_laugh

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: Awesome

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Judi, your lamie, is so real like and cute.

ouch ouch ouch, I have a vision, its not good either. bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York

He's adorable!  One of these days I'm going to have to try that needlefelting thing you gals rave about.  I'm positive my results would be the same as Judi's!  (HA ... NOT.)

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Send the lamb to me and I'll divide it equally...you can all have a leg 'o' lambie each

Hayley...you funny girl!!!

I don't think a bear manger scene would be sacreligious.  I ran that by my hubby once and he wasn't sure...he is very religous.  I think it wouold be okay...either that, or I could do a scene with all the traditional figures and then add a bear in with the farm animals.   What do you think?

Shari, I would love to see some of your soft sculpture too...and anyone else for that matter.  I LOVE pictures...that is why I post them  frequently.

Board footer