Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YES!  I started a blog and I never thought I would.  And I still can't believe there are people other than my family that would be interested in my life, but guess we'll see.  This post is just to let you know that I now have joined the 21st century of social networking and, if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate being linked with those of you who also have blogs.  I've already gone through and picked out all the blog addresses that have been posted on TT and will add them to mine.  If you object to having your address linked to my blog, just let me know in this thread.
I wish myself much good luck in keeping it all updated and will try to be at least marginally entertaining.  Thanks much if you choose to add my blog to yours.

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_original I have a blog, but am new to it also.  I really haven't got it going good yet, and will still be making changes, but I will add yours to mine and here's a link to mine...

http://tickledpinkbears.blogspot.com/

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thanks a bunch, Kelly.

Also, if I've accidentally left somebody's blog out, let me know and I'll add it.

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Sue Ann,

Welcome to the world of blogging  bear_original   

I've added your link onto my blog  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

SueAnn,
     I've added your blog to my links.  Have fun.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well well SueAnn, you'll get used to it over time. I had doubts about a Blog too but have found it surprisingly satisfying. That's a mighty long list you've got going there too  bear_grin  bear_grin
I'll add your link to my Blog when I log in later, I've gotta go cook dinner now.
Happy Blogging to you  bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi SueAnn

I'd be delighted to add you to mine

Hugs
Raewyn

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you for adding me! I am following you  bear_happy  Good luck!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I guess congratulations are in order here, Sue Ann.  But maybe I'm not the one to send those congrats.  I am still living in the past.  I don't have a blog, and I wouldn't even know how to go about starting one.  And like you have stated, who in the world would be interested in what's happening in my life?  I guess for now I'll remain in my cave.  bear_smile

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

congratulations Sue Ann, I just love reading artists' blogs, so no doubt yours will be interesting as well  bear_thumb .

Maybe, now that you have started your blog, all sorts of exciting things will start to happen  :crackup:  !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi SueAnn,  thank you for adding my blog to your list.  I have added yours and everyone else on this page to mine. 
Joanne

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have added you to my blog SueAnn bear_flower
Joanne I have also added you to mine bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations SueAnn bear_flower
I will come across and visit you and will be delighted to add yours to mine.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thank you all for your good wishes - I appreciate the support!  I'm still bumbling my way around blogworld but have learned if I just don't "get" something, I can whine on the help forum and a kind soul will walk me through the problem.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Sue Ann
Welcome to blogland!  I was hesitant at first, but found it gave me wings to fly.
Just added you to my blog.  Thanks for adding mine to yours!  bear_flower

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Good for you, welcome to blog land  :dance:  :dance:

Have added you, here is mine http://fenbearyfolk.blogspot.com/

Board footer