Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone! I have missed you all dearly, but i think I am finally able to be back visiting with you all!
The move really put me behind with things, so I had a busy Christmas, so had little time for chatting. Then the holidays approached with a wonderful visit from my mom, an awesome vist
Things seem to be getting back to normal for me and I have sorted out a daily routine, whooo hoooo!!!
, but am finally finding time for myself in there as well as working on some things that have been swimming around in my mind.
I can't wait to catch up with everyone, daily doses of TT have been missed and I am in serious withdrawl!

hugs,
Krista

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Glad to see you back Krista. I bet the break from creating was good and to have your mom there that is awsome! The holidays can put you be hind but is nice to enjoy the times with loved oned. Now that the new year begins we all settle down to creating new and wonderful things! Can't wait to see what you are creating now!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Yea, Krista . . . we get to see more of your stunning work and have you visiting more often.  Sounds like you will be busy the rest of your life!!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Good to see you back. bear_original

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Glad to see you back Krista.. :dance:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Welcome back!  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!   :hug:

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much everyone, it is nice to get such a warm welcome back.
I had an awesome time with my mom, but very nice to be back in the thick of things!
hugs,
krista

Board footer