Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

swap-ornament.jpg

After returning home from a couple of medical tests today, I had a nice surprise in the mail box.  My Christmas ornament arrived!  Thank you Helen!  My ornament came all the way from New Zealand!  I love the fact that it's New Zealand themed.  It's super cute and I plan to take a picture of it tomorrow and post it right here!  Helen also sent me a New Zealand key chain that will definitely come in handy with a new driver in the house.  You really made my day!

Hugs,
Alison

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I got my ornament from Helen last year, it was great (in fact it hangs up year round!) Looking forward to meeting this year's NZ themed one  bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

How fun! Would love to see. bear_smile

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

There it is!  I was so busy trying to get some orders done that I didn't get a picture until I set up my back drop to photograph bears.  We don't put our tree up until Christmas Eve so I don't have a tree to hang it on yet.  But, it is being displayed on an ornament stand by my desk.  Thanks so much Helen!

Hugs,
Alison

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website
DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Wonderful with that New Zealand Silver Fern, what a great ornament.
Can't wait to get mine, and also to get mine out the door and on its way to my secret swap.
hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh, how fab, love him!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I was out buying my nephews their Christmas gift (undies, their mom said they needed them) and saw a lady with a black t-shirt on with a silver feather, just like my special ornament!  I was so excited that I nearly said something to her, but figured she'd think I was a whack job.  Thanks again Helen for my New Zealand treasure!

Hugs,
Alison

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Alison, that really tickled me. The silver fern is such a recognisable motif. I wish you had of spoken to her...if she was a kiwi she certainly wouldn't have thought you a nutter but would have loved to be recognised so next time...be brave and the tell us from where she came...so keep looking.
So pleased that you do like "JOY" and may she sparkle for your Christmas.  She was made with so much love and joy. I love the christmas ornament swap!I am so eager to know from where my ornament is travelling....any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Helen

Board footer