Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many Congratulations to everybody - for all your superb work!  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

:hug:

Ruth

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow congratulations everyone. great pictures  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

Huge congrats, everyone! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  TREMENDOUS work bear_wub , and lots of happy da :dance:  :dance:  :dance: ncing
big huggies
Maria

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

bravo!!!!! :clap:  bear_whistle  bear_smile

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Congratulations everyone - what a wonderful acknowledgement of your work - well deserved  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Top work everyone!  bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Woo, hoo, congratulations one and all, wow so many TT'ers in that list, what stars you all are.

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

How wonderful to see all your lovely creations and yes you deserved it all - congratulations to all my wonderful TT-friends!!!!!

beary hugs and Love from Austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
fantastic work, thank you for your lovely pictures well done everyone xxxxx

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

CONGRATULATIONS eveybody!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I'm absolutely thrilled and delighted to be nominated in the large undressed bear category! Here is my entry Huey....

hugglets-sept-2010-122LOW.jpg

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

-A-Dashing-Fellow--TOBY-201.jpgCongratulations to all the other entrants  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  there is a wonderful array of work !
Here is my entry 'A Dashing Fellow' in the small artist friends category.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower

Congratulations to everyone on your nominations, you must be thrilled!  I am delighted you have been richly rewarded for your lovely pieces!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs to all,

Marilyn x bear_flower

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Big hugs and congratulations to all of my friends who won the industry choice awards.  Good luck to you as the voting moves to the public.   Based on the few pictures posted here, it will be hard to decide who to vote for. 

~ Alison

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such great entries!  Congratulations to you all on your success!

If any Guild members would like to share their success with their Guild colleagues, please pop in and upload your TOBY pic in readinness for a special TOBY 2011 slideshow later this week ... thanks.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Lots and lots of familiar "faces" on the list!  Congrats everyone!!!  bear_thumb Way to start the New Year!!!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees! I love all the entries that have been posted so far, worthy winners all of them.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Wonderful everyone -I may be a bit thick but I have heard about Toby awards but never really thought about how to enter?? like to have a try next time???

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely stunning work everybody!!  I'm blown away by the quality and creativeness of these industry winners . . . you all rock!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What fabulous work! Many, many congratulations to all!
Hugs
Sue

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Big congrats to all of the nominee's , gonna be a difficult choice to choose a winner that's for sure.

hugs

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I find it harder and harder every year to pick a winner. What wonderful creations.

Hugs,

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Bethany-TOBY-winner-2011TT.jpgHere is Bethany who won her TOBY Industry's Choice! I am simply speechless and so grateful! Congratulations to everyone who has placed and all who competed!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

congratulations everybody :clap:  :clap:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :clap: Congrats to everyone and really pleased for you all as well  bear_grin  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer