Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I live near Los Angeles, California.  I would like to subscribe to Australian Bear Creations and Australian Dolls, Bears and Collectibles magazines.  When I had a shop, we carried the magazines in the shop, but the shop went the way of the recession.  I would appreciate any leads as to how I can subscribe to the magazines as an individual.  Thanks in advance and hugs, Gail S. Thomas

lulubears Posts: 280

Hi Gail.  I will be at the Long Beach Quilt Show at the end of the month and will have not only the Australian Bear Creations with me, but also the Dolls, Bears and Collectibles magazines, along with bears, mohair, eyes, etc.  If you happen to be attending the show, you can get magazines from me there.  Alternatively, I can send you a pm with info on whee you can get a subscription to both magazines. 

Luann

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hi Gail, I pay for 6 issues of Australian Bear Magazine  there sevice is brillent dont have the mail order address on me at present but if you email Simon@wpco.com.au he will help you he is great guy

Good Luck happy reading
Paula

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Hi, You should be able to subscribe with isubscribe. I get mine through this company and haven't had any problems.
http://www.isubscribe.com.au/Bear-Creat … iption.cfm

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

My partner used I subscribe website listed by Godelocs bears. I Got a two year subscription last year for my birthday. I have quite all the issues over the last 12 months if anyone wants any. bear_original

Board footer