Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Hello Quy,

I am encountering difficulties in uploading files of photos to the General section for the Cute Animal Picture of the Day.  I was accustomed to using Internet Explorer to Google images of cute baby animals, then selecting one and downloading it to my computer (as a jpeg, jpg or similar acceptable file) and then uploading the file to TT.  I would use Google Chrome to upload the file.  For some reason that worked better to upload.  I am using a dialup connection from home. 

A few days ago, Google seems to have changed its protocol for downloading photographs.  Anyway, I have not been able to successfully upload to TT the downloaded Google image for three days.  In the interim, I am using photographs that are already on my computer.   What do I do to be able to upload the photos again? 

Thank you.

Gail

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Do you still need help on this?

Long Beach, CA

Yes, I still need help on this topic.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Are you getting an error on our end? Please send the image file to support@teddytalk.com and I will investigate further.

Long Beach, CA

Quy, I am having more trouble uploading photos from my computer.  When I click on the Img [Image] button, the screen that comes up does not contain a box to browse for the file.  There is only a box to enter a url for a remotely hosted photo.  Thus I am unable to upload the Cute Animal Pic of the Day, much less pictures of my bears. 

What is wrong?  I cannot send a screen shot because there is no Browse function on the Img [Image] screen.  Please help me.  Thank you.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

I think you may have exceeded the maximum # of uploads. It has been increased. Please try again.

Stormy Posts: 4

Hi, I am having trouble uploading pictures to Teddy bears and pals, I click img. then click upload, I put the location the pic is at in my computer , but nothing happens? What am I doing wrong? Jeff

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Please follow uploading instructions here: http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=82

Board footer