Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Zeche Bear Club - This table shows an extract from a pit - the three Bärgarbeiter Johann, Roman and Bruno are after work on the way back from the pit - their scarves serve them as a respirator when hew coal

I did it for the competition in Essen

if you are interested in the result  please click here  http://www.koonie-nette-baeren.de/6.html

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such hard-working little bears. bear_wub  Pink was lucky to see the group in person!

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They don't really have to work in a pit, do they?  bear_tongue
I love the whole scene: the grey dismal pits, the little wagon and the clothes, .. but the bears are fabulous too!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

bear_flower thank you Pink
bear_flower thank you Becky - it was also the idea of going to honor the miners
bear_flower thank you Peter - the bears have not really to work, but my idea was, to replicate the work in the mines as much as possible realistic

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Outstanding piece of workmanship! Such wonderful detail no wonder you scooped an award   bear_thumb I love these poor little hard working bears now they have done the work they can retire to a relaxing lifestyle bear_wub
michelle

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

thank you so much Michelle  bear_flower
Now they just stand there nicely all day - but standing can also be exhausting. They won't stand at night - in the morning I always find dark footsteps on the cover of the Couch. bear_grin

Board footer