Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,  (thanks Dilu for the bright idea to list the auction here!)

I really hope that this post is Okay with the Head Honchos.  I just thought that since I've seen other people do it, I could too LOL  I would probably think twice, except, it's for my Mum!

Mum has decided that needle felting isn't really for her.  SO, she's wanting to find a home for all her wool and books. The wool she's wanting to sell as a set.  IT's a huge bargain and is more suitable for Aussies due to postage costs.

In the set of wool, she has :

30 plus bags of Corriedale wool - 65grm each bag.  THere's a great variety of colours.  Some have had had a little bit of use.

1 pack of Merino Wool - 65grms also, Rust in colour.

4 mixed packs roving from from The Felted Ewe - includes 6 colours per pack, each weight 1/2 ounce each.

There is over $250 worth of value in the pack, but Mum's only asking $125 Australian plus postage.

In the way of books, she's willing to sell them seperatly, and VERY cheap, all in as new condition:

Needle Felting Magic - By Barbara Allen - $10
The Felting Needle by Ayacia Talpai - $10
New Felt Using The Felting Needle by Birgitte Krag Hansen  - $30

Jot me an email if you are interested.  Click the link on the left hand side, under my avatar!

Thanks!
Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Danni, just dropped you an email, please read. Thanks.  bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Danni, I am sure you will find a buyer for these supplies ...fast!

Board footer