Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts as to which size of light tent I would be best getting?
cos having seen the wonderful photos here I think i would like one bear_whistle
:hug: Anne

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, that probably depends on what you will be taking pics of... if you are planning on doing a big bear in the future, you might want to get one that will accommodate a big bear but if you are sticking with small bears, maybe the smaller.... Mine is handmade... it is probably3'X2'  bear_original

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks Kim - the smallest to buy is 12" x 12"  or the next is 50cms square
I was thinking of one of those two - if it was a big bear I could sit it down bear_grin
Got to go now and play a frog game bear_grin  bear_grin

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks a lot Lisa I think I may have to think again - I was thinking little bear - little tent ( perhaps it was just my frugality kicking in bear_grin )

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I just ordered one and it is 30x30- anything smaller, unless you do miniatures, is just too small
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I ordered the 30x30 because I didn't want to be disappointed if I needed a larger area and the tent was to small.   :pray:  :pray:

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ditto to Lisa,
I create 7" to 15" size bear and bought a 24" x 24" size tent but
I wish I had gone for a 30" x 30" because it's not big enough for group photos..... It's ok for single bear do... bear_tongue 

Hugs/Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am quite happy with the size of mine bear_original  If you get one of those that can be refolded or whatever, maybe a bigger one would be fine.... I am just thinking of space problems bear_original  Mine is in the basement and is permanently set up  bear_thumb

Board footer