Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

g3.jpgA few of you have been asking me to post pictures of my daughters wedding in the garden.  There are just way too many pictures for me to upload/download so instead I'm posting one of my garden and a link to the professional pictures that were taken.  It's a slideshow presentation.  Enjoy!

http://haleah.com/albums/jackman

Warmest bear hugs on a beautiful rainy day,
Aleta

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Sigh....I can't even say how beautiful your daughter looked.  Thank you for sharing a huge moment in your life.   bear_wub   bear_wub

Hugs,
Shantell

P.S.  Can I reserve your garden for MY daughters wedding...(kidding)

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Wow looks like a lovely day,your daughter looked so beautiful,and what fantastic photo`s. thanks for sharing.

ellen ontario, canada

thanx for sharing Aleta!  wonderful pics!  i hope they live VERY happily ever after!
bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just glorious, Aleta!  What a job you did on that garden.  And of course your daughter was absolutely lovely... bear_original

Portland, Oregon
Website

Bless you for your kind thoughts.

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original What a treat, Aleta--thanks for sharing!

The garden was lovely, but nothing can compare to those happy faces!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Wonderful pics.   Everyone obviously enjoyed a  truly special day.

Beautiful pics - I've never seen a montage like that before.  Thank you for sharing your family moments.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Aleta, your daughter is breathtakingly beautiful - you must be such a proud mummy!

The photos are superb - I'm getting married next year and those are the sort of photos I'd love.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_cry I always cry at weddings..... and looking at those photos and all that happiness was all it took! bear_cry

Your garden is just beautiful, Aleta. What a lucky daughter to be able to be married amidst all that beauty!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful photos, Aleta . . . gorgeous bride and groom!

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Many happy congratulations to them both!  It looks as though a marvelous time was had by all...magical!

Thanks for sharing!  The photos are fantastic, utterly gorgeous!

Amelia

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Aleta thank you for sharing the final outcome! That was absolutley the most beautiful slide show of a wedding i have ever seen! what a stunning couple and talented photographer! and that garden,,!! way to go MOM!  beautiful family best wishes to all in the happy happy future!  deb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

ALETA!!!!  That is just too lovely!  I mean, really... I am just blown away, honestly!  I can't imagine a mosre special, personal, perfect setting! 

Oh, please just adopt me!?   :pray:   I'm way to old to me your daughter, but we could just pretend, couldn't we? 

The photography is just breathtaking.  I love the mix of candids and more "artsy" croppings and close ups.... fantastic!  Oh... and I saw a gorgeous Mother of the Bride mixed in there!
bear_thumb  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Aleta,

What a perfect wedding,.... the beautiful bride and groom,  the wonderful family, friends and gorgeous garden.
Thanks so much for sharing these fantastic photos.
Best wishes to the happy couple, for a wonderful life and future together.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Wow, beautiful wedding Aleta! Thanks for sharing!  I just love weddings.
I love your gardens, you did a great job.
Joan

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thank you for sharing such special photos with us. The photographer did an outstanding job. The pics are terrific. And your garden is just breathtaking. I can't believe that such a beautiful place exists in a backyard! And your lovely daughter, wow, she looks so much like you! Thanks again for sharing. bear_original

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
Aerianna

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

What a truly precious day - beautiful photos and how wonderful to have all of that in your own gorgeous romantic garden,

Catherine
x

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

gorgeous in every way aleta!!  bear_flower  thanks for sharing

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous Aleta. :clap:

Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you for your warm thoughts!  The wedding was so beautiful.  The company was fabulous.  The weather was wonderfully warm.  The whole day was just magical....a bit like a fairy tale.  The kids wept during their vows, which in turn, made everyone else cry too.  It was so romantic.  You could feel the love between Brittany and Jeremy.  It was so powerful.

And what a party afterward!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: To close the night, Bill and I jumped into the pool.....fully clothed!  It was the perfect ending to a perfectly wonderful day.

Thank you for peeking in.

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  The photographer hasn't yet graduated from college.  Haleah had only photographed one wedding before Brittany's!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Lovely pictures, thank you for sharing. bear_thumb

Lynette

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

unless shes going to college for business..  as  in staring her own photography studio..!!!! the girl is really talented..of course she has a beautiful couple and setting to help in this case..but shes really good!!  deb

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Magical - looks like a truly picture perfect day.  Beautiful bride, handsome groom, awesome setting.  May they share many years of wedded bliss.  Mu husband and I share their wedding anniversary date.  We have been married since 1972.  My mother still says, "It was the hottest damn day of the year!!!!"

Board footer