Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Black-and-White-Cat-006.jpgBlack-and-White-Cat-003_edited-1.jpgHello Teddy Bear Friends: for quit sometime I have struggled in figuring out how to post pictures on Teddy Talk. Determined, I set out to Office Depot with chin to my chest, narrowed eyes, sleeves rolled up and hands on hips. I bought this thing called Photoshop for about $100. Than I signed up for a class on how to use it...another $75....so $175 later, I am debuting a picture of my little bunny....But it was the help of my teddy bear friends who helped me do this first posting because the class I am taking it's focused is on cutting and pasting fruit and vegitables....Can't wait for next weeks class....I may be graduating to editing turnips!!!

Bear Hugs

Michelle

P.S. Now I need loads of chocolate….This is hard work!!

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

What a lovely cute little bunny. bear_wub  bear_wub
And I always find that chocolate helps with computers too!!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub Aww,your bunny is adorable!!  bear_wub    bear_wub   bear_smile   bear_thumb

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap: Bunny and picture turned out beautifully.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Adorable bunny!!!  I love his eyes.    bear_thumb  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  You've done a lovely job with your bunny.  I work with real fur, and know how hard it can be doing one this size, so WELL DONE you!   :clap:

Congratulations on also conquering the photos  :photo:   Sometmes I think learning all the photography, and then the photo editing is *much* harder than actually making the bear, but then its all valuable skills.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your bunny is oh sooooo cute bear_wub  bear_wub
Turnips? :crackup:  :crackup: that cracked me up. I know exactly what you mean bear_grin  bear_grin

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awwww...thank you everybody for the kind words on my bunny....and empathy on learning this computer stuff....It was very traumatic....no, not making the bunny.....learning how to post pictures....I still need chocolate!!

Bear Hugs

Michelle

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

bear_wub Such a sweet little bun-bun! bear_wub

Board footer