Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

This is a question for everyone that sells on ebay. I have been selling there for over 6 years. I sell everything from toys to tools and I have over 1500 pos feedback. I am thinking of using a differant id for selling my critters. My user id does not reflect my Teddy Bear business name and I feel my critter auctions get lost in my other auctions. It would mean starting from scratch as far as feedback but I hope it wouldn't be long before they started to add up. Should I register a new user id "dogpatchcritters"? bear_ermm
Nancy D

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Actually Nancy... you CAN change the ID and still keep the feedback!   bear_smile  eBay posts a little icon next to your ID for a while showing that you've switched your name.... Several folks here have done it recently.... no big thing!   bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

That's what I did...changed my user ID to reflect my bear biz.  I didn't want to have to start all over bear_cry  after obtaining all the positive feedbacks. 
:hug:
~Chrissi

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Yep, you can change your ID but still keep your feedback - I did!

sarahjane Brisbane

Nancy if you're still selling a lot of other stuff on ebay as well as your critters I think I would create a new id, otherwise I agree that your critters can get lost among the other stuff.....I did this not long ago and purchased some stuff on the new one...it doesn't take long to get a few feedbacks.

If you are no longer selling other stuff I'd just change your id as the others have suggested.  bear_original

lbsl0 Whittier, California

Hi, what about people that have you listed in their "favorite" sellers?  Are they somehow notified of the change?
Linda

Board footer