Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

So maybe nobody knows me, sometimes I don't know me...
My name is Dorothy I've been making teddies forever, stopped for a while, started, stopped.
Well you get the idea. I can't stop. So here I am. I made a new bear and a website.
I want to play again...
Dorothy (odd dotty)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dorothy Stuhr!  Welcome back!  I know you!  Your website link isn't working.  bear_cry   Fix it please so we can all once again enjoy your beautiful little, silly bears.

PS  Why on earth would YOU stop making bears?

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Dorothy! I remember you, too! :hug: Glad you have found Teddy Talk! Shelli, the site came up for me and redirected to http://members.cox.net/odddotty/index.htm. Does that help? I'm off to take a look at Dorothy's site! :dance:

Alpine Ca.

Well, Shelli, it's a long story. With lot's of gory details and things like that.
I have just gone in and updated a few things on my profile page. So I should be up to date on that stuff.
Dorothy
My new website isodddotty.com

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hi Dorothy...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your site...it's just cute, funky and quirky too!!  Your little bears darling...thanks a heap...now I have to add one to my EVER GROWING list of NEEDS!!!

Hugs,
Shantell

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I love your bears Dorothy!!! Welcome back and now that you've found TT you'll never want to quit again! Of course if your like some of the rest of us you may not get as many bears done because of spending too much time on TT!  :crackup: Your web site is just great - except that I couldn't find very many bears on there -  bear_grin (too much time on TT already?  bear_grin )

Alpine Ca.

Thanks for the welcome back! I was thinking my signature thingie was a bit long? Is that a regular length or am i going a overboard in my words? I am going to make more, bears really I am. One at a time with great happiness and all. I didn't add one thing to my bio. You see, when I walk my dogs at night in my local park (I swing on the swings) bear_rolleyes  yeah well, I love it! and I have'nt broken the swing or anything like that. They are quite sturdy. It's dark in that part of the park, lovely dark and quiet.
Now you all know my secret. bear_original

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

You're a wonderfully Odd Dotty, my dear!!
My husband had an Aunt Dotty.  She was slightly off kilter.  That's why I loved her so.  My favorite people (and things) are a little left of normal and a little right of out there.  I'm going to really like you, Dorothy!  I already love your bears.   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Hi Dorothy!
I have a red bike too! I'm glad you came to play!
bear_laugh

Cheryl

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What wonderfully odd bears you make bear_thumb I'm soooo glad you decided to come back to the nurturing fold of the bear , doll & golly makers :hug:
Nice to make your aquaintence Dorothy bear_flower  bear_flower

I once had a red bicycle too bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love swings, too.  And I haven't broken one either.

Yet.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Welcome Dotty.  Slightly off kilter should fit in perfectly around here.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

bunble-kiss-250pix.jpg

Dorothy,

Welcome Dearie !!! Your just my kind of person....colorful bear_grin  and you will fit in good here. I like your web sight. Very different and simple. And I agree with some one else ... needs more bears to enjoy  bear_grin  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jodi Falk

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

O Dotty O Dotty
you're really quite potty
in fact, i like that a lot
the dottier you are
the better by far
if you're gonna join in
with this lot

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hello my little mad moo cow...........love the avatar cos i love cows but am scared of the big mad things (ask Judi) and i ADORE your website!

Penny  bear_tongue

Board footer