Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Is it too early for a Christmas avatar?  I thought I'd get mine underway!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Go for it, Paula. I'm ready to hang lights and get out the tree! I'm not sure why but the Christmas bug has bitten me early this year.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh looks good !! And COLD  bear_grin  Never too soon for Christmas dreams !!! And a great looking Teddy !!! bear_thumb

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Sandi S said:

I'm not sure why but the Christmas bug has bitten me early this year.

Me too! I think it's talking with you guys that has got me into the Christmas mood already......I didn't know anything about Artist Bears this time last year - let alone know anything about TT! I can't wait for December 1st so I can put decorations up!

Paula, I think your avatar looks GREAT!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I wish I was clever enough to sort a new avatar.  I'll have to get a bear finished so I can take a new pic, since Mischief went to a new home this year... Yours looks lovely Paula  bear_wub

I've all ready got Christmas lights strung in the bear room, and have been playing Christmas music for almost a month now.  Must say, I haven't done anything for Christmas the past two years, so I'm making up for lost time  bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've been playing around with making a Christmas avatar too! Just not done yet! 'Tis the season!!!

Love yours, Paula!

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Great, I was waiting for someone else to start the trend.I;ve been on a course to learn how to use my photoshop and here is my first attemped.Not great but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.

Kent
Website

Glad you like it everyone!  Looking forward to seeing everyone else's ... and if you can't do the techie stuff for a festive avatar, why not just use a pic of your favourite festive bear?!!  :thumbsup:

Chloe, you must have been uploading yours while I was typing!  It looks great!!!  Well done on mastering Photoshop, I still can't even work out how to cut out a bear in that programme.  I've just used Fireworks, which is fairly idiot proof.  :redface:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

i can't see the new avvies................my eyesight must have gone and it seems my computer can't be arsed to refresh itself either. dammit.
I am positive that your new crimbo avvies are gorgeous girls, i can feel it in me water  bear_tongue

Now, should i try to make one whilst my computer is in this strange mood? bear_wacko

Penny  :dance:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

It's not too early.  Go for it.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Well, you know how i am...........i can't resist an opportunity to muck about with my avvie. I finally maneged to get the TT site to refresh it's pages and i can now see the lovely Crimbo avvies you've made girls - bravo!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm quite looking forward to the holiday season this year now i have a little one to plan a fun time for - i don't know who is going to enjoy it more, me or my little soldier.
bear_tongue

Penny  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Fabulous Christmas avatars!!!!!!

Darn it... now you got me wanting to do mine and i really don't have time right now... :crackup:

Kent
Website

I've spotted quite a few lovely new Christmas avatars around the forum!  We're starting to look lovely and festive!!!  :dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sheesh, I too am in the Christmas mood much earlier than normal.  I think it all started with the ornmaent swap.  So, I played around and made my Christmas avatar last night.  It is fun to see all the new ones  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh very very nice....wish I knew how to do stuff like this....its lovely!

golly hugs

dilu

bearies Posts: 10

bear_wub  I love the christmas avatars, maybe it's good we're all thinking about Christmas. It will make the season last longer!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm with you, Dilu.  I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff either.  As a matter of fact, I think I permanently erased my beautiful avatar Penny made me as I posted my Christmas bears avatar.  I didn't hit the delete button.....just hit the change button.  Silly me!  Thinking that "change" would mean "save" the other one.  Oiy!!

Warmest holiday hugs,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

franhahn Michigan

It sure felt like Christmas in Michigan today.  The cold weather is here for the season. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow  :dance:

fran hahn

zemeski Posts: 434

Paula-
I went ahead and did one because I knew I wouldn't have time after Thanksgiving. I don't think its to early if your going to do one. Time goes by so FAST that if you don't get one ready we all can't enjoy it for long before the Holiday comes and goes. So, I think if anyone has time go ahead and post your Holiday avatar. I have seen several avatars already that have been posted and I must say, I personal have been enjoying them!! I love looking at the new ones!! Its fun to see everyones new creation and ideas!!! I can't wait to see more!!! bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great idea Paula, as soon as school is over this week I will get creative and active again.   :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I just finished mine  bear_grin  Happy Christmas 11010521.GIF

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Very nice you guys. I am with Dilu...I wish I could do that bear_sad
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I about jumped out of my skin when I heard Christmas music today, but I suppose I need to get used to the idea within the next three days -- I've already mentioned that Christmas begins for me on the day after Thanksgiving. So you're really quite timely. Just be sure to take them down no later than 12th night! And I was going to pout that I don't know how to make a Christmas avatar when I realized that I'm using the Nov/Dec cover of the magazine, complete with an angel. Voila!

Mindy

K Pawz Guest

Just finished mine too!!! I love Christmas so it is never too early!!! Don't you just love the photo Julie Bolton took of Derwood for me, I added the hat though!

Hugs,
krista

Kent
Website

It's good to see so many are having fun with the festive avatars! 

I've taken mine a stage further and spent yesterday afternoon turning my website into a grotto ... I couldn't resist playing with all the angels, bells and stars!  If you'd like to take a look at my (very amateurish!) Christmas website, please pop over to www.allbear.co.uk  bear_tongue

Pages:

Board footer