Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It is extremely sad..and I have to say it's something of a trend that saddens me a lot but angers me more.

I think as humans  we are ruining our wonderful world..swamping it with rubbish , polluting the environment and eating garbage and losing an appreciation of the natural,  the beautiful, the creative and the worthwhile, in preference to the cheap and the fast and the easy.

Merrythought won't be the last bit of quality and nostalgia to bite the dust....there will be others..along with Polar Bears and Tigers..many more will not be around in years to come.

It just depresses me...sorry to sound grumpy..but it just does.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

GULP !!!! Boy thats sad !!!! When a big company can't stay in business GOD help us to keep going.I would hate to think that the art of teddy bear making would be no more some day.We just need to make more teddy bears to make up for it !!!

JodiFalkAvatar50pixsmall.jpg

Densteds Densteds
Website

Gee..isn't that sad..I have two little old Merrythought bears, I just love them, here they are the little sailor at the back and the other little fellow wearing the England jumper..thanks for letting us know Clare..

bears_031_Small.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Denice !!! Great picture , looks like allot of great old friends !!!

bear_grin

JodiFalkAvatar50pixsmall.jpg

Board footer