Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

millimeters are so small i cannot see them bear_rolleyes and i have good eyesight

Hugs Kerren

Deb Upstate New York

Shelli ~

Yer thinkin' maybe measuring in say ... feet would be less depressing?  <Laughing here too!>

Deb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yards, honey... yards... bear_original bear_original bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I just went clothes shopping today.... in SOME country (I don't know where... probably Britian! Just kidding!) a women's small equals the number 1, medium equals the number 2, large 3, etc.

So, I'm proud to say I can buy clothes with sizing in the single numbers again!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

In northern New England, because we're close to the Canadian border, our highway signs are in both miles and kilometers. Why do they have to be different???? bear_tongue :lol:

Daphne

Deb Upstate New York

Good for you Daphne!!!  I'd rather go to the gynecologist than go clothes shopping.

Deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, if I were going by US sizing I'd be in the tripple digits!! :lol::lol:

I really hate to shop for bottoms.... none fit me right and I'm very much in between sizes right now. But tops, jackets, sweaters, etc..... love to shop for those!!! I did buy a skirt.... and I never wear skirts but this one is so yummy I just might change from jeans & t's...well, upon occasion!

We have a new shop - Coldwater Creek - that just opened up near me. I've been getting their catalog for ages and now love seeing everything in person! So, I was in heaven and clothes shopping wasn't too painful. Went with mom and we always have a good time.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Ah . . . I've got a system. :lol:

I inherit my three daughters' hand-me-ups. They buy much better stuff than I'd dare to!! :D

I love shopping for just about anything but clothes. Ugh. Hate it. I go all panicky and indecisive bear_sad then come home in a total hissyfit. Not for me. I don't even know what size I am, metric or imperial or whatever that other lovely small-digit system is!

Actually, the last 'clothing' I bought was a mess of fur coats!!!

Eileen

Board footer