Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Miss Judi,

I will reiterate what I mentioned on another board...
I am so sorry.... Being in the business that we are in, we are "people pleasers." We do everything in our power to make the customer happy. We love what we are doing and feel like the customer should feel the same way. It just hurts way down deep when we are not taken serious for the hours of work that we put into our bears. We just have to think positive that this person will do the honest thing and pay you what he owes you. If not, you do still have his mailing address...... If he dosn't respond to the e-mails, I would be writing him letter after letter. It would probably get to the point where he would just throw them away, but he would still be reminded and have to think about what he is doing.
I also am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mama a couple months ago, I still think about her every minute.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Judi - I just had a lightbulb go on.... If this buyer doesnt come through, it will all come back to him- Karma!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Roxanne . . . so sorry for the loss of your mom.  It really hurts to lose someone so close to you.  Thinking of you.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh I was hoping Judi had an update for us. 

Roxanne your avatar is really really nice- is it your business card too.

Dilu

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Judi ,just a thought, but how is he going to collect the bear??,or was the address in Florida. Maybe the Postal Service could be of help. Its a Terrible thing to happen to a very honest bear-maker. My thoughts are with you.
                   Hugs Judi from Rita xxxxx

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Judi! I hope from my heart that this works out for you. I have a funny feeling that it will. You are a honest and giving person and I believe what goes around comes around and good things happen to good peple. Good thought are comming your way Hon!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Board footer