Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

A note from Sue McCart of IDEX regarding the charity auction next Saturday. If you're interested, you can watch the auction over the internet and participate via phone bidding -- pretty cool! -Mindy

We are working with Theriault's and Proxibid to cover the Arte Sofisiticado charity auction, during IDEX. It will be LIVE on the internet, and collectors can call in Phone Bids in advance, or watch the auction as it happens.

We need you to help us let any collectors know that this incredible service is available, and that all proceeds from the auction will go to benefit children that have been diagnosed with HIV+ or are infected with AIDS.

Please tell them to register in advance, with Theriualts, and they will call them when the doll or bear that interests them comes up for bid.  Tell them to call & register today with Theriaults at 410-224-3655.

Make sure they tell the Theriault's receptionist that they are calling to register a phone bid for the IDEX auction. They will handle all the details.

Here is the link to the page on our Arte Sofisticado page on our website. People can click on your name, and see your donation, if we have received your photo.   http://www.idexshows.com/orl.arte.htm

Thanks so much for your wonderful participation, and we will see you very soon.
Sue McCart, IDEX

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Last year, I donated a bear for this very charity auction.... it was SO fun to watch it actually happen, almost "in the flesh!"  So exciting.  CAAF is a truly great foundation that really does some wonderful and much needed work.

I really wish I had been able to participate this year as well  bear_cry  ... maybe again next year....  bear_thumb

Since we have so many ladies here who are also interested in dolls..... there are some truly amazing pieces of doll art, in addition to teds!  Really.... take a peek!

Here's a link to the IDEX page that lists the participating artsits/manufacturers...  OHHHH.... I see a couple of folks we know!!!!!!

http://www.idexshows.com/orl.arte.htm

Kim Basta

Board footer