Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

th_Picture3676.jpgHi.I'm so pleased that you have decided to have a look at my darling 16" Finian.I'm very excited about Finian as he is my very first combination needle felted and mohair bear ever.I worked many hours to make this handsome,colorful clown come to life.I am very sure that he will be a welcome addition to any "hug".
  Finian is fully lock-nut jointed and made from the finest,high quality mohair,wool and felting fibers.He is truly a bear to bring color and smiles to your life,each and every day.Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns and thank-you so much for looking at Finian today. Blessings and bear hugs and we hope you have a very happy day.

Picture3675.jpg
Picture3657.jpg

Hugs from Shari and Finian
I would just like to add that I will be donating 50% of Finian's sale to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.(Hope I can say that here).Thanks for looking :
I am pleased to add that Finian has found a new home and I will be donating to Red Cross in order to aid the victims of Katrina.

Deb Upstate New York

Hurray for Finian (and extra hurray for Shari)!

Deb (NY)

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I just love this gorgeous bear! bear_laugh I hope he sells quickly. Can't afford to buy him myself :(. Thanks for sharing.

Sabine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You are very generous and thoughtful, Shari!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shari, you really have a wonderful imagination and are so talented.  WHen I get some more money I want one of your bears....along with many others here... bear_original bear_original bear_original   Your colors are wonderful and to take a chance with this kind of combination shows that you are not afraid to branch out.  What a gorgeous bear!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Goodluck Shari, I do love him too, hope he sells well, what a great cause.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a precious face!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Shari!

I can't say it better than Judi did... my feelings are the same!

Board footer