Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

So I am looking at the artist bears on ebay and it looks like someone is "spamming" the Artist Bear section with electronics. Am I the only one that sees this?
here is one link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sony-Grand-WEGA-KDS- … dZViewItem

Now, something is up no? There is no way this seller is actually selling a TV this big for that price, and why are there soo many items like this from the same seller in the wrong category.

I'm assuming this is a scam, and you're just buying a picture of the item ( I saw that happen on Judge Judy ) but maybe I'm just taking it the wrong way??

What do you think?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Heather, it's also listed under necklaces and pendants as a sub-category!
And the description is for a camera of some sort... not a TV as pictured.
Why do people have to be such idiots and even waste the time to list things like this???
My hubby found a listing for a pound of good 'ol New England Soil listed on eBay for something like $100!!! The auction went on to say that this guy's house was forsale too and something about it being free if you could find the key to it. Don't people have anything better to do????

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I was thinking that they might have put them in alot of catagories for exposure.
To me it's just darn annoying  bear_angry
I don't want to see other things when I specifically type in Bears.
I am suprised they can do that  bear_wacko

Board footer