Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:dance:  :dance: I AM SO EXCITED I FINALLY HAVE A WEBSITE!! (excuse my yelling)  :dance:  :dance:
My darling and sweet younger brother promised me one ages ago (about three years actually) and while he is talented and generous, he's also a very busy guy, and web design is a hobby for him not a job. So I fired him!  bear_angry (Just kidding, he was actually very relieved when I told him I found this wonderfully talented designer on Teddy Talk--Penny Davis!)

I know that there are a lot of talented bear makers here on Teddy Talk whose talent extends to the graphic design area. These folks have designed wonderful websites to showcase their bears and artwork. I personally have no talent in this area, but I still felt an artist's website should be a work of art in itself. Well that's what Penny has created for me! I love it bear_wub  bear_wub

So any of you who don't have the inclination (or perhaps the time) to create your own site, I highly recommend Penny Davis! Thanks, Penny!

www.tamieveslage.com

OK, now, go have a look!  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY nice!  Penny's so talented and knows so much about web design.  Lovely!

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

Your website is beautiful!
Penny did an awesome job!
I like the way the pages turn and your bears and dolls are wonderful too!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I love your dolls!!!   bear_wub
Don't get me wrong - I love your bears and the website is beautiful, but I have never seen your dolls before, and they are wonderful!!  You are so talented! bear_flower

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

WOW Tami that is beautiful!!! Kudos to Penny. Fantastic website :clap:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Looks awesome Tami!   Your dolls are gorgeous!!  I've told you before...I love those little floppies, they're so darn cute!  bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tami . . . there is no end to your talent!  Great bears and great dolls!  And Penny's graphic designs are out of sight!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  to you both!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

WOWWWWSSSIEEEWWOW!!!!
What a fantastic wesite, and what wonderfull creations  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

nandesign Posts: 361

A wonderful site...lovely colours. And oh, it is so nice to have a studio where everything has a place...

Hugs, Nancy

belle Gold Coast QLD

Wow !! Your website is beautiful, it complements your amazing bears and dolls perfectly.

Kirsty

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

And what a great website it is!
I love how Penny has designed your site and what beautiful bears and dolls.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Milford Ohio

Thanks everyone!

Nancy, I'm glad you found my studio blog on the links page! I hope to use that to show "in process" things. With the website and the blog, I feel like I have finally joined the 21st century!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Your site looks wonderful! You both did a wonderful job! Pen with her design talent..... you with your wonderful creations that are such eye candy!

And your studio...... I'm jealous! I just moved mine but it still isn't organized and looks more like your before pictures!!!

I'm so excited for you that you finally have a website!!! Yippee!!! :dance:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Wonderful web site for a talented bear artist and produced by a very talented web designer. I love it!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your website is excellent!  I have fallen in love with your Christopher Robin and Pooh!!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  Wendy

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

oooooooh, it's beautiful! I love it.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

I love your site. bear_wub
I would love a website like your but I don't think my bears suit that type of theme. i envy these beatiful websites.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome website, awesome bears and awesome dolls. What more can I say other than congratulations Tami and congratulations Penny, a good job all round.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Gorgeous website Tami - Penny has showcased your talents perfectly!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Tami & Pen... IT"S BEAUTIFUL!  I'm truly jealous!  :redface:  bear_wub   Just gorgeous.  Love the whole look of it, and REALLY shows off your bears and dolls to their fullest.

I MUST get around to getting a real website one of these days!

Kim Basta

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Gorgeous gorgeous!!!!   Penny your designs are getting better and better.  Tami, I too am amazed that you make dolls too, beautiful!!!  I'm going back..I missed seeing your studio  bear_wacko

Milford Ohio
wazzabears wrote:

I love your site. bear_wub
I would love a website like your but I don't think my bears suit that type of theme.

Peta, your bears are wonderful, fun, and whimsical and you have a colorful whimsical website for them!

One thing I was impressed with when I started noticing Penny's website designs is that each one she has done is completely different, suited to each artist's style and personal taste.

I'm going back..I missed seeing your studio

Sara, "Inside My Studio" is my (brand new) blog. It is currently on the links page Penny has just emailed me and suggested a link to it on the home page as well. Daphne, your studio will get there! If I can get organized anyone can!

Thanks all. :redface:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Wow ! Your website is wonderful ! Congratulations Pen-Pen ! (and your creations are fantastic too of course, Tami !  :love:)

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Omigosh! Beautiful website! I want Penny to do one for me! Maybe in a few months....

Also, I Love your Christopher Robin and Pooh!!!!!!!!!!

-Eliza

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Tami
It´s a wonderfull website.
I have bookmarked your site  bear_flower
:hug:

Board footer