Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Dear Krista,

sorry_8.gif

puca bears puca bears

Hi Krista
I read your tale earlier, and ended up in tears....mega-sympathy to you - sounds like a lot of us know what you are going through, and really feel for you...but I just want to add my admiration for what you do and have done - it can't be easy to take on an old and sick cat, knowing you won't have long with him. You are a lovely person!
huggies
Maria bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Krista,
How wonderful that you gave this gorgeous loving cat love and peace when he needed it most.  It's the hardest thing to say goodbye to our fur luvs.  :hug:  He looks so happy and content in the photos...you're a truly dear person and he knew it.

:hug:
~Chrissi

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Krista: it is heartbreaking isn't it....But look at the wonderful quality of life you gave him until he was ready to pass. I always hear people say they will never get another pet because losing one is too painful. I have a different take on it. I say for the years of joy of having a pet, they pain of letting them go is small when compare to all the joy I had with them. Take care Krista.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aw this is so, so sad Krista, it's good he had someone as lovely as you at the end of his life to care for him.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Really sorry for your loss. I know it can be very, very hard to let them go. We've had to help a few of our Scottie babies over the Bridge and it's heartbreaking. bear_cry

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Krista, you are an angel and I am sure that Mr Sweet edgar will never forget you in his kitty paradize.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh this bought tears to my eyes Krista - thankgoodness there are beautiful people left in the world like you and your hubby.  He needed someone like the both of you.   :hug:

Thanks for sharing, you are both wonderful people.
Danni

majdle Posts: 130
Website

Hi Krista,
I also workin animal rescue and I know how it feels. bear_cry  But you gave the boy a wonderful rest of his kitty life. May G-d bless you for that!!!!

Board footer