Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kathleen Pa

Hi everyone,  I haven't been on much lately and I certainly haven't done much posting.  I've been suffering with some pretty bad muscle spasms in my lower arms, hands, legs and feet .   ( a side effect from some medication I've been taking) Between the pain and the drugged up feeling of the muscle relaxers I haven't felt very chatty.  I also have had to give my bear making a rest too because of it and I think that was the most depressing part,  however the drugs seem to be kicking in, the pain is subsiding and I'm getting my second wind.  started working on drawing a new pattern (not as taxing as sewing on the hands) and checking out some new mohair for the future.  Even went to see the Mimzy movie on Sunday with the hubby-very cute movie and Mimzy is, of course, adorable! lol.  I missed you guys bear_wub

Kathleen

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Good to see you back Kathleen, but sorry to hear that you havent been well.  :hug:
Hope to see your new bear soon  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great to have you back Kathleen but so sorry to hear that you have not been well.
Take care and I hope that you are feeling better.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We've missed you too, and I still think you've got the best head of hair on the planet Earth.  I'm glad you're feeling a wee bit better.  Welcome back!

Kathleen Pa

Thanks guys, its nice to be back. :hug:

Kathleen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

:hug: welcome back Kathleen  :hug: Hope you keep feeling better  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glad to see you back, Kathleen . . . and hope you are totally well soon.

Board footer