Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Raggedy-Ballerina-complete-2007-April-.jpg-001.jpgRaggedy-Ballerina-complete-2007-April-.jpg-005.jpgWell, here is my Raggedy Ann with a twist.....for a local cloth doll group project...      Her hair is cushion fringe... she is a flat face doll and the features are done with watercolour pencils...shoes are Apoxy Sculpt painted with acrylics...   The biggest doll I have ever done!  she was supposed to be only 22" ..but ended up being 26!!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Beautiful!!!  Really beautiful!! bear_wub
I have a real soft-spot for cloth dolls, and this little ballerina is superb!!  I particularly like her face - you have done a great job!!

P.S. I have just had a little look at your website, and your cloth dolls are superb.  Their faces are just perfect.  I love them all.

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh Veronica she is wonderful, your artistry in her face is superb!!!...I love cloth dolls and used to make a lot of them before being bitten by the bear bug....

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So, so pretty.  I love the face; it's so soft and lovely.  I thought at first it might be a transfer but no, it's a BumbleBearies original!  I love soft cloth dolls, too.  Will have to go check out your site ASAP... bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

... Wow!  Awesome dolls (and bears and sculpts), and your biking pictures are totally cool, too.  So glad you posted your doll here!

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

oh I LOVE her!  Just beautiful.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Positively stunning!!  A beautiful, beautiful face!!  Truly.  bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,
Aleta

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Thanks everybody for your nice comments on Raggedy and also tx for taking a look at my other dolls.   Glad you like them. 

Shelli.... she is not totally "original" Bumblebearies I suppose... in that her body parts are from a pattern by another doll maker.....   However, her face is definitely my work...and the shoes, hair, etc.. are my own idea....

I love the face part the best about dolls.  For the course I am taking now..it is cloth over a sculpted cloth face and is proving to be a bit tricky...give me a flat face any day I say!

Board footer