Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Preivew-ultrasound-pic-cropped-5.jpgPreivew-ultrasound-pic-cropped-3.jpgPreivew-ultrasound-pic-cropped-2.jpgPreivew-ultrasound-pic-cropped.jpgHello everyone! 

Well, we had our 3D ultrasound done this past weekend, and it was really NEAT!!  I guess the baby is going to look exactly like Brynn (our youngest) when s/he comes!  The Dr. checked the gender for us again and he said that he was 95% certain that this is a girl!!!! Another one!!  ha ha ha, that makes 3 for us!  I never will be convinced though until the baby is born and I see privates!  bear_laugh   Baby girl's clothes are cuter anyway....  bear_tongue  bear_happy

Everything looked good and healthy; we even got some good pictures of the baby's feet.  I loooove baby feet! 

In the last pic you can see her(?) arm beside her face.  This is how she ended up falling asleep and the Dr. couldn't get any more good pics... lol

Kimberly W.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

What beautiful face sculptures! If you don't mind Kim, I'm going to save the first image in my idea book - identifying the strong points of facial features. The ips are wonderful!!

And in the second image, it looks as if s/he and the moon are snuggling. Haven't they come a long way w/ultrasound???? They look just like vintage sepia-tone pix now - - amazing...

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

AWWWWWWWWWWW, YOU CANT GET MORE GORGEOUS THAN THAT!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I thought that too, about the "moon snuggling..."

Incredible pictures!  My kids are relatively young (11 and 13) and if we had 3D ultrasound back then, I didn't know about it.  I would have loved to have seen images of them like this.

So happy to hear your pregnancy is progressing happily... bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow , that is amazing !!! Boy I bet you can't wait !!!

puca bears puca bears

Wow - what AMAZING pictures of your little dreamer...thankyou for sharing
big huggies
Maria bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

AWWWWWWWWW  so gorgous...

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Wow Kimberly, those pics are amazing!  So glad to hear that everything looks good and healthy!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

On second thought, in looking at the change of expression on her/his face, it looks as if s/he maybe right elbowing or back-handing the 'moon' outa the way!
This one may be a very self-assured, self-starter, think-for-themself personality!!!

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_original bear_original bear_original Thank you ladies so much!  We ARE excited!  It was really very neat to actually see the baby before it's born! Everyone's concluded that s/he looks just like Chad and Brynn.  He must have strong genes... lol

Apparently s/he is very flexible (what baby isn't though, huh? lol) because she was folded pretty much in half with her knees to her chest and her feet by her head.  We'd see the face then a foot and I'm thinking "Wow!  Where'd that come from??" lol

I was thinking moon, too! lol  my sister said it looks like an angel wing to her. 

Bobbie, no I don't mind if you save the pic at all! bear_original

Kimberly W.

Ft. Bragg, NC

ha ha ha, Bobbie, "I said get outta my face!"

Kimberly W.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow what amazing pictures Kim thankyou for sharing them, So glad to hear that everything is going well  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wowee Kim, how amazing!!   What a cutie, I'm glad you're all doing well  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Those pics are incredible, Kim!!  They had just come out with Pampers when my first was born . . . and I thought that was the greatest invention ever!  You have a gorgeous child!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Those pictures are amazing Kim-how I would have loved to see images like that with my children.Glad to hear all is well.I have just the one girl and the rest are boys-all 5 of them!!!!
Laurie :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

These pictures are incredible. I thought he/she looks like you in the first picture...your mouth and chin. How exciting. Like everyone else, I would have loved pictures like these before my children were born...you really had to use your imagination to see the baby in those days.

Congratulations.

beary_clairey Luton

Totally Amzing pictures!!! Breath taking!!

My Sister-in-law had a 4D scan with her last baby!!! They put it on a DVD for her!!!

Isn't amazing what they can do these days!!!

Hugs

Claire

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Beautiful!!!! bear_wub

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

WOW, amazing ! ! !   Brought tears to my eyes.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh what wonderful pics, I think my daughter is as far along as you are .
Excitement plus!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
better keep us upto date, have you got someone lined up to post an anouncement for us?????

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hmmm Christine, I hadn't thought of that!  I'd better do that!  bear_tongue

Claire, I got a DVD of the ultrasound too!  I like being able to go back and look again. 

Marlys, secretly I think the baby looks a lot like me when I was born too.  bear_happy  I think our noses are very similar.  But I'm being a nice wife and letting everyone say how much the baby looks like Chad...  bear_innocent  hee hee

WOW, Laurie!  5!!  and 4 boys!! I think even if this one's a girl I'm finished having children. bear_original  I love babies and children, but I don't think I can handle any more than 3! lol

Thank you Sue Ann!  I know it's nothing compared to disposable diapers, but I'm forever wowed by all the new fangled stuff they are coming out with and how streamlined everything is.  I DO remember playpens being big, heavy, bulky square things that no one dared move and that took up half the room. lol  Look at them now, all sleek and curvy and folding down to the size of a matchbox!  bear_laugh

Kimberly W.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet, I bet you are getting excited more and more every day!! Congrats again!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kimberly, what  beautiful pictures to share, she is already so cute. I am amazed they can get such great pictures.
bear_flower

Bear Hugs
Jodi

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kimberly,
     WOW!!!!  That's about all I can think of to say, other than AMAZING!!

hugs,

Brenda

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Wow! Ultrasounds have come along way in the past 6 years! I cant believe how clear those photos are! AMAZING!! I had to show hubby the pics and he was shocked at how you can see all the features...its like a sneak peek of baby before s/he is even born!
Thanks for sharing!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Board footer