Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I'll add my congratulations to everyone elses!
It certainly is a different kind of love - thats reserved just for your kids, but it changes how you love others too.
Someone said that it changed the way she saw her hubby and thats true - Dwayne had this whole other side to him that I would never have seen.
I have never been pregnant  so I don't know what thats like (we adopted) but the waiting,
I certainly understand!
I can't imagine feeling more connected to my son, had he been part of me.
There will be days that you almost burst with pride over them and there will be other days when you will understand why some animals eat their young!
It will be truly the best and hardest job you will ever love!
Best Wishes
Cheryl bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Heather on your lovely news.Having children is such a special thing in your life so just enjoy it bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

WOW I will see the little bulge - if there is one yet - next week!!!

Congrats - and don't worry you will love this little one as much as the dog and probably even a little more :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Kids are wonderful although there are always times, when they get older, that you think you were crazy.  I will tell you though that kids are wonderful but Grandkids are the BOMB!!!

Take care and see you soon.

Jane

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations Heather ! ! !    I'm so happy for you.  I love what Tami said, soooo true.   My two girls (27 & 22)  are the lights of my life.  I've loved every stage of their lives including their adulthood.  You'll see.

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

In the interest of everybody's perfecty harmony...............................................deleted for your viewing pleasure.........................lol

and no Daph......no kids to disappoint me ....I dont have any either.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Congratutions
Don't worry you will be a great mum.
You think these things in your first pregnancy and then with the second you think how can I love the next kid the same but you do.
Good luck with it all

Kathleen Pa

Oh what a lucky dog to have a 2 legged sibling.  If you can house break a dog, how hard can potty training a kiddo be!!  I'm sure you will both be great parents.  Enjoy this time in your life.  Congrats!

Kathleen

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Giving birth
Adopting
Being happy as a couple
There is no right or wrong
It is all about love

Heather your doubts were refreshing and this is a huge step and I don't know anyone who doesn't have some doubts, I always wanted a girl, because I thought girls were closer to their parents when they get older, I have 2 boys and I don't wish they were anything but who they are.  My oldest is dating a wonderful girl who I love very much and even though I didn't give birth to her, I know I will love her just the same, if she becomes part of this family.

And for those that don't have kids, I think a lot of times it makes the couple closer.  I had neighbors when I was growing up, that didn't have children, they were the neighborhood grandparents, all of us loved them and visited them all the time.

Heather, enjoy this wonderful moment in your life, go out to dinner A LOT before the baby comes, because once the baby is here, it will never be the same bear_grin

Bear Hugs
Jodi

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Heather fantastic news ...I am really happy for you and your hubby. Your life will never be the same but for the best I can assure you.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woohoo, Heather . . . fantastic!!  I'm so pleased for you and, yes, you will love this child - I guarantee it!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

how are ya ?
not too sick i hope - and - cough - is there just one in there? :-D

cat xxx mum to 3

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Heather congratulations to both you and your husband, what fantastic news. Guess that baby of yours will have one heck of aunts and uncles from Teddy Talk!      bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   

Hugs Jane.   
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What fantastic news! Big congratulations Heather and I am so pleased for you and your husband.
Look after yourself and get a lot of rest.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Congratulations !!! But honey !!!  That dog will take a back seat ... you will see !! You will love nothing in this world more than your child !! Just wait , I am excited for you and your hubby !!!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Congratulations Heather, your baby will be well loved, after all you love teddy bears so you are full of love bear_grin   bear_tongue Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER

:clap:  :hug:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:
You are gonna be a great mum, i just know it.
Sending you and Hubs good vibes and hugs  bear_wub  :hug:
Penny
xxx

booboo.jpg

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Heather!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

A BIG GIANT CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  How exciting for you and your  husband.  Children are a gift at any age and I don't think you are too young at all.  I was 26 when I had my first, then 32 for my second and 38 for my third.  Sometimes I think I am too old to have a 4 year old...but he keeps me young.

Life will never again be the same for you.  What a blessing.  Enjoy this time and take very good care of yourself. :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

aww, i love you guys. You have really helped me curb my doubts and fears. I'm glad it can be normal and I'm excited to see how my life will change for the better. It's pretty good now........so i'm excited.

I like the advice to go out for dinner now, that's a great idea! Some nice small quiet place. Never thought of doing stuff like that.

I'm also going to enjoy being really lazy and watching movies all day on the weekend and sleeping in!!

Thanks everyone, I feel soo much lighter with worry now.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
If you like me- when I had my daughter, I would take Lauren for a walk in her pram and "scruffy" my dog was in the pram with her- I was often asked who I was taking out for a walk- baby or dog,

Lynette

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Heather, that's brilliant news.  Don't worry too much, just enjoy every minute you are in for such a lovely time!

Warm wishes
Pauline

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

WOO HOO!  Congratulations, Heather!!  You've joined the group of expecting teddy bear makers here on TT indeed!

I know it just kind of repeats what everyone else has said, but don't worry about being TOO awful nervous (I know, easier said than done!) something about having a baby makes you 'an old pro' in no time.  Babies sure do know how to train their parents in a hurry. lol 

How fun!  You HAVE to keep us updated; I dunno about everyone else, but I've been trying to kinda keep up with all the other preggers here on TT. bear_original  If we keep it up, Quy will have to add a pregnant smiley up top!  bear_thumb  bear_tongue  bear_laugh

Feel free to PM me any time if you have anything on your mind or just wanna chat!

Kimberly W.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wonderful news Heather!! Big

Congratulations!!!

Don't worry, everything will work out and your baby will wind you around his/her tiny little finger in no time at all!  bear_flower   You will be a wonderful, fun Mom!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Aww, Heather that is just so exciting.  I remember having all those fears too.  Yup, it's pretty normal.  Afterall this is a totally foreign experience that you just can't understand until you live it.   Great advice to eat out and sleep in and be lazy  before for big day   TT is so fun with all the puppies, kittens and babies lately !!! bear_thumb baby2.gif

Board footer