Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Howy1.jpgI would appreciate your opinions on Howie.  This is my 1st material Teddy from a new pattern I desgined.  It is a gift for my Mom created from my Late Father's Housecoat.  I will be posting it to my website to promote Teddies made from materials other than fur.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww,Howie is adorable,the plaid is reminding me of my childhood,how sweet.Thanks for the memories bear_laugh What a wonderful idea bear_original
Hugs and blessings,Shari.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Just adorable!  I love the idea of people making bears out of a loved ones clothes.  What a loving tribute!

Beary truly yours,
Kim basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Howie came out really well with the plaid, I love the way you matched the plaids up..Howies a treasure and he's a cheery sort of guy..Winney

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super, great job, Jo-Ann!  Your mom will treasure Howie, I'm sure!  I made a bear from a lady's high school prom dress (the fabric was satin) and I nearly went crazy.  Satin is NOT the most wonderful bear fabric. bear_shocked bear_shocked

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jo-Ann, that tartan guy is incredibly cute.  I once made a bear from very short velvet and it's so hard because you have to be extra careful to do every seam evenly; there's no mohair to cover your boo-boos.

What an absolute treasure this guy will be.

I love the idea of promoting bears of all materials, too, by the way; some people are simply allergic, or sensitive, to our beloved mohair.  Thanks goodness, not me!

Deb Upstate New York

I love Howie!  Very sentimental thought too.  Your Mom will be touched.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh he IS adorable!!!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Thank You!  It is nice to get feedback on my latest Teddy, especially from all of you talented ladies.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What a cutie, love the tartan!

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

He's wonderful. I find working with non-furry fabric to be a challenge. You've certainly risen far above it for Howie is perfect. Very nice job!

Daphne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jo Anne? What do we think? Oh my gosh he is beautiful and absolutely lovely. Your Mom is going to cry and you know that don't you? All our hugs, he is wonderful!!!

Many Hugs Louise

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

What a bear! i really like those kind of non-fluffy bears. Great job!! Very neat bear you've made. a075.gif 

Julia.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

he's GREAT!!!!! I can see that he's very well made. The plaid matches nicely and he's very symmetrical. Awsome
Heather

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

He is soo sweet looking  I am sure your mom would love him.  Jenn

Board footer