Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Racoon-001.jpgRacoon-008.jpgHello Teddy Bear Friends: Well the weather in Minnesota is gorgeous and I pull open the sliding glass door to my porch. As I sat there watching TV I heard this noise. I snapped on the light and found this sneaky raccoon eating from my bird feeders. Obviously I'm not scary enough, for he just looked at me and continued to eat. So I had to take pictures....I hope you enjoy them.....

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh what a little sweetie - thanks for sharing Michelle.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how cute!!! Don't let Shelly see him! LOL  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ack!!!

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Oh Shelli you make me laugh   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

big hugs

Shane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Michelle thanks for sharing, isn't he/she cute!

bear_wub  bear_wub

Tee, hee Shelli why don't you like these darling little critters?  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Hugs Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Adorable and what a brave soul..lol

chris009av Real Deal Bears

AWwww how cute, do they cause any problems other than eating your bird seed???
Our Possums can get in the roof sometimes and they can make a hell of a noise  bear_grin

Flirtsdad Homeless Mountain Crafts
Nevada City

They are cute to look bear_happy  at, but be aware  :twisted:  and don't challange or corner them.  Those claws will rip you some new ventalation in a hurry.   Also don't know where you keep you bird food.  They love Pet food and will go to great distructiove lengths to get to it, even able to open containers and chew thru plastic garbage cans.  Oh yeah...They will even go in your tent and steal your double stuffed oreos and scatter your bag of caramel corn all over the place.
Bill

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Flirtsdad wrote:

They will even go in your tent and steal your double stuffed oreos and scatter your bag of caramel corn all over the place.

HA!

Again, I feel compelled to remind everyone that raccoons are not cute, as Bill also said, but are the Satanic offspring of the Dark Lord himself.  See photo evidence, below.

RaccoonSpawnOfSatan3.jpg

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Sounds like Bill has some first hand knowledge...lol...

yikes Shelli..... that is pretty awful...no wonder you don't like 'em....I used to think they were cute too...but now.... .

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh they are sneaky alright. I do have problems with them eating my bird seeds. Since I work evening, I never see the culprit but suspected it was a raccoon. Now I have proof. I need to rethink how to feed the birds...Any suggestions?

Oh I forgot, I do have a window feeder but the squirrels leap from the roof on it and down it goes....I am at a loss...

Board footer