Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

ourlittleman.jpgIntroducing our new precious little Matthew David.
I tried to take a picture of him last night, with no light and no flash, so it is a little grainy...but here he is 4 days old.
Thank you to all who prayed for Matthew and Stephanie.  There are just no words that can tell you how much I appreciate it. 
Stephanie is doing well, she is weak but of good spirit and a strong desire to get everything back to normal.
In the last chat, it was discussed the importance of giving blood and I would like to add a big hooray to those who do.
Stef ended up needing 4 units of B-Negative and it was there for her.
She is not the least bit concerned about the hysterectomy.  She has all the children she wanted as she has two older girls 10 and 12 and then little Jessica 2 1/2.  She wanted to have one more child, so Jessie would not grow up alone and so Matthew completed the family.
Anyway, all the prayers did wonders, I just wanted you to know that and to see the little one you so faithfully prayed for.

Nanc.......

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh he is gorgeous Nancy.  I can almost smell that new born scent :)
I'm glad to hear that Stephanie is doing well...I hope she recovers quickly and can get back to her family.
congratulations on Matthew :)
hugs sarah

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'm not a baby person, not when they are young I like them a bit older, but he is gorgeous. I give blood too and you realise the importance when you hear about people like your daughter. All the best, Mandy.

Great phot ny the way.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Aww Nancy,

I am just pleased as Punch.  You'd think I was the grandma.  He brought tears to my eyes...He is truly a beautiful child, and such a wonderful blessing.  I am so grateful that your family is safe now and out of the woods.

Happy Sunday!

Hugs

Dilu

Deb Upstate New York

AWW!  He's beautiful.  I want one ... well ... I want one of my children to get me one!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Nanc,he is absolutely gorgeous ,what a blessed miracle and I'm so happy that Stephanie is feeling stronger and is in good spirits.Chalk another one up for the power of prayer.

HUGS AND BLESSING TO YOUR FAMILY,SHARI.(0ops,Dilu's cap lock,oh well bear_grin )

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Nancy, He is so precious!  How is your daughter?  Hugs  Jenn

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Isn't he beautiful.....!  Great little chin dimple too... That is my absolute favorite part of newborns... once the lower jaw really begins to develop, it's all over.  But for a few years they have that sweet little pronounced dimple!!!!!! AWWWW.
Congratulations to you, to your daughter, and her family..... Glad to hear that Stephanie is in good spirits! 

Newborns are always a miracle, no matter how many times it happens the world over in any given minute... each one that is born changes the world FOREVER simply by his or her very presence.  All my best!

Beary truly,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Nancy,
                   He is so sweet and innocent of all that was going on,. Why do new babies bring tears to your eyes. I am so glad that Stephanie is getting better and soon the family will be to-gether again. Much Love Rita xxx

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Nancy what a beautiful little Man! He is just wonderful. Congrats!!!!

Many Blessings to you and your family

Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WOW - a gorgeous baby!  So glad things are working out, Nancy!  Thanks so much for sharing your little grandson with us . . . he is VERY special!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh, he's SO precious....well done to Stephanie, and it's great to hear they are doing so well :).

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Nancy,
What a great picture, Matthew is absolutely adorable.
Best Wishes to Mommy, baby & I can't leave out his sisters & daddy too.
~ Sandy bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm happy to hear mother and baby are doing so much better.  He looks so soft and pretty and sweet smelling... mmmm....

Congratulations to you all!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am delighted that everything is going so well now. The baby is beautiful...so peaceful...and so untouched by all the worry.

All's well that ends well.........

Jenny

clare14 Country Bears
England

Nanc..........you must be SOOOOOOOOO proud:)

I'm so glad they are both doing well, and breath a sigh of relief too both for you, them and us!!

I am so pleased, take good care, all of you;)

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

JUst precious..a little bit of heaven..so glad for mummy that she is well now...and for the family... Winney

BethBear Posts: 27

HANDSOME and just tooooooo sweet!  I can just smell that newborn smell which is the most wonderful perfume in the world.  I am so glad you daughter is doing well and that she has such a wonderful family to comfort her.
BethBear

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Nancy, happy for you family!! What a boy!! Gorgeous!!!h010.gif 

So glad Stephanie feels better. And so are you.

Hugs and kisses  Julia

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Thanks to ALL for your sweet comments about our little darling....we sure love him! :D
I thought it would be fun to share him...don't we all love these tiny wee ones?

Nanc.........

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Nanc
What a beautiful baby!!! Your daughter and I share the same blood type- not many of us in the world with this type. So glad to hear that everything has worked out for the best. Do your best to get to Schaumburg- I want to meet you in person!!!!
Hugs
Gail

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Nanc
He is beautiful baby !!! and I am so glad to hear Stephanie is doing well.  :)
I'm so happy for you ♪

Hugs/Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, that sweet, innocent baby! How precious he is! How blessed all of you are!
I continue to pray for your family!
Big hugs to everyone!
Daphne

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

He's so precious Nancy. There's nothing like the feeling of a new born babe's soft fuzzy head against your lips.
He must be even more precious being a boy after three girls...company and team member for Pete!
There are days...roughly every 28....when I'd give anything to have a hysterectomy.:/
Thanks for sharing the pic!:D

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

oooh what an amazing bundle of joy - you lucky granny you!

HE is sooo beautiful! What a clever daughter you have Nanc!
Danni

Board footer