Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Nancy,

So glad to hear that Stephanie and baby are doing well.
Your new little man is such a  darling and you will be very proud.
Congratulations and best wishes to all the Family.

Hugs
Carolyn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh:D Nance, he's delicious bear_laugh:D

I'm late, as usual, but I agree with everyone--the newborn scent and feel come right through the picture (I'm ready for grandchildren).

It's wonderful how the little guy looks so completely oblivious to all the worry he caused. Just as it should be. I hope Stephanie is feeling a whole lot better--but what a prize she's got for all her trouble!

Eileen

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Nanc, congrats to Stephanie, Matthew is a doll, thanks for sharing him with us. bear_happy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Nancy your grandson is absolutely and angel.  Oh what a preciuos, peaceful little face he has.   You must be thrilled.   I am happy to hear that  Stephanie is doing better also.  Big hugs to you all !   a020.gif

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWWW what a sweetie!  Congrats!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

It's great to hear that you daughter is recovering Nancy - Matthew David is a peach!
Grandchildren are GREAT are'nt they? My grandson Joshua cut his first tooth today, none of us had a clue until he bit the end of my nose and i yelled! His mum promptly put her finger in his mouth to check that i was'nt lying and he bit that too! OH the joys of garndparenting!

Congratulations Nancy

Penny bear_happy

Board footer