Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

OK who do you think it's going to be ????????????

Was your favorite given the boot?

Who has been your favorite Idol of all the shows?

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Jodi I just love all three but was really surpised when Melinda got the boot. I think that perhaps most of the voters are young people.  I watch but don't vote.  My kids have tried but can never get through.

Blake is very unique and cute but Jordin has a fantastic voice.  I think Jordin will win.

Last season  Chris Daughtry should have won in my opinion but he didn't even make the top two....and look at him now. bear_thumb

What about you?

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

oh, this is one of my favorite shows. I was surprised Melinda got the boot. I thought she would be dueling it out with Jordan or Blake. I have to say though her rendition of Shirley Basses's "I who has nothing" was phenomenal. I mean the best performance I have heard this season. She should really record that song. sorry Shirley Bassesy, but she sang it better than you. I think this performance got her in the finals. Of course Blake is so unique. All in all, all three will have fabulous careers...

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Sanjaya all the way!!

No, I'm just kidding!  :crackup: Poor guy couldn't sing, and I never understood what the hype was about him.

I had been rooting for Blake...but as I've missed the last few episodes...I don't know what all has happened and if Blake really deserves to win or not.

-Eliza

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I don't think it matters who wins this year, as I think they will all have bright careers.  I believe people might have thought Melinda was safe for sure, so concentrated on who would be second and it was a disaster for Melinda. 
     I like all of them, but feel Melinda is the most consistent and professional.  I think Jordin is amazing and can only get better with more experience.  I don't think Blake is the best singer, but is the most unique.  I really like how he updates old songs, but might be really trapped if he wins.  He might do better coming in second. 
     We had a fellow on Canadian Idol a few years ago, Jacob Hogard, and he was amazing.  However, he had only gone on the show for exposure for himself and his band Hedley.   He got to the top three and actually asked his fans NOT to vote for him.  He was eliminated and now his band his doing extremely well and is the only Canadian contestant to sign a deal with an American record company.  He says winning would have been a disaster for him, so winning isn't always "everything".  The exposure is the key.
     I was delignted to see Elliot Yamin singing last night.  He was one of my favourites last year!

hugs,

Brenda

Eliza  you had me going there for a minute,   bear_shocked  I thought I was going to have to tell you to get your ears checked :crackup:
I think Jordan will go all the way, she is such a doll and that voice, oh my, I was sad to see Melinda go, I love her voice.  I could be wrong about Jordan I was last year with Chris, I thought he had it all locked up. I LOVED him.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hmmmmm well I was made as heck last night.  Melinda is far the superior singer to Jordin or Blake.  I won't be watching the finale and refuse to watch American Idol again because of what happened last night.  I know Melinda  is better off not winning as the winner's never really seem to go anywhere ( with the exception of my all time favourite winner Carrie Underwood).  I don't think Jordin should win as I don't think she could handle it and she needs a lot more experience, out of the two though I would go for Blake, he's unique and he appeals to a lot of the young kids and he sings the kind of music they would listen too.   Melinda will do fantastic and I'll bet her album will out sell whoever the winner is this yr.

Just a litle bitter and Jaded here   :crackup:  :crackup:

Shane

Agreed!!!! I really did not like Sanjaya

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I would like to see Blake win . He is so original and there is no one around like him. He makes my creative heart dance when I hear him . But you are right the last 3 have been really something !! Just so hard to tell. But all will have fantastic jobs in the future !! We haven't seen the last of them !!!

angelbear216 Posts: 9

I think it would be cool to see Blake win.  My hubby and I vote for him every single week because he's just so different and really added something fun to watch this season.  I loved his rendition of Bon Jovi's "Bad Name".  I recorded it and watched it a few dozen times!!!   bear_grin       I love Jordan's voice as well as she reminds me of Carrie and Kelly who I also love.  But for me I'd love to see Blake win.  I'm with a few of you about Chris last year, he was a great change of pace and I would have loved for him to win since a "rocker" has yet to win.  But at least his album is doing great!   

Lisa   :rose:

Kathleen Pa

I really thought Melinda was the best and was shocked/disappointed she got the boot.  I think all 3 will have promising careers when the show ends regardless of who wins.  Carrie Underwood is my all time favorite too.

Kathleen

Board footer