Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

wall01.jpgHi Girls.

I thought Wallace was one of my sweetest bears - he had such great character and kindness about him - so i took him off of eBay and donated him to my favourite charity. Some bears are just toooo nice nice to make money from don't you think? It's a bit like selling your favourite auntie!
So, here's Wallace for you to take a look at. Keep your fingers and toesies crossed that he makes lots of money for The Progeria Research Foundation ( www.progeriaresearch.org ) and helps sick children.

Penny bear_tongue

P.S. I would only have spent the cash on flashy shoes that i could'nt walk in anyway so it's no big deal - Jimmy Choo shoes are over rated anyway hehehehe

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wallace is such a beauty, Penny . . . you are a very generous and kind-hearted lady!  I think he will rake in LOTS of cash for your charity!

Thanks Sue Ann

They say it's better to give than to receive don't they? I think it's true - unless someone is gonna offer to give me George Clooney as a Christmas pressie, in that case there's NO WAY i'd pass that gift up!

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Penny

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin bear_grin

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

would you at least share him?

Marion

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Penny - how kind of you... He will do well bear_original

Marion - i would give my right arm if i thought it would help someone but i'll be damned if i would share gorgeous George with anyone! hohohohoho bear_grin

Thanks Kim - i hope he does well for the charity too (Wallace not George Clooney)

Penny bear_happy

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Penny, you are soooooooooooo kind.   
Wallace has such Innocent look and I think he can talk !! Look his
cute eyes. bear_original  He has beautiful face !

Hugs/Marie

Hi Marie.

Yes i sometimes think he can talk - i think i've heard him say he would like more chocolate please - but i can't be sure. Although all my chocolate had disappeared when i got up this morning so suspect that Wallace comes to life when i'm in bed!

Penny bear_original

Board footer