Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

I have tried to leave comments on two blogs, Bev and Jodi M. When I do and it asks for my password it says incorrect! But it's not, bear_wacko  I rechecked! And they are good comments too! Help :doh:
Dorothy

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Dorothy!
You could check out a couple of things....first do you have a google/blogger account in order to leave comments on those accounts?  If you don't you can register right there and then you can leave comments all of the blogs that use blogger (I see you use typepad bear_original ).  If you do already have a google/blogger account and you're having password trouble I'd use a forgot my password feature or a help feature to see if my password was altered or deactivated or something.

Good Luck!
:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Oh Dorothy, I am so sad you can't comment on my blog, I am so excited you went there to visit. I am sooooo clueless on blogs, I wish I could help you . Chrissi I think has it figured out though.
:hug:
Hugs
Jodi

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Happens to me too. I get frustrated and don't leave a comment. I feel bad but after a few tries I give  up.  bear_cry

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Does anybody know if the comments would be temporarily disabled if the blogger was working on editing hr blog or something?   that could be one reason for not being able to leave as well I suppose if it happens.  I am unsure on that.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sorry Dorothy, don't know, but I do read your blog.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Dorothy,  bear_flower
If you are not signed up with Blogger you will not be able to leave a comment on Jodi's blog.  She is not allowing anonymous comments on her blog.   At least that's the message I just got when I left a comment.   bear_sad     

Jodi,  bear_flower
There are quite a few people out there that don't want to sign up for the Google service.  (My daughter, for example.)  The only way they can leave a comment is by being anonymous.  If you're worried about off color comments being left by anonymous people just select the button that allows you to view comments before they post.  That's what I do.

Warmest bear hugs to you both!!  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer